Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new races

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
so has i am returning to the game again i came up with a idea you should be able to choose you race but you may be asking tim your a idiot we already can but i dont mean like the skin races but like a dog race or a cat race or even a shark race like that so heres a list below
shark,dog,cat,bird,monky,crab,bull,rat,warf rat,unicorn, what ever hawkules is,frog,fox,cow,and so on but i was thinking what about a machine like a clockwork but reprogramed bu luices fox and be good but you get idea all the races in pirate101 you can be

the awesome and legendary famous dead-eye tim

ps when i am writing this its my birthday

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gstack96 on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:
so has i am returning to the game again i came up with a idea you should be able to choose you race but you may be asking tim your a idiot we already can but i dont mean like the skin races but like a dog race or a cat race or even a shark race like that so heres a list below
shark,dog,cat,bird,monky,crab,bull,rat,warf rat,unicorn, what ever hawkules is,frog,fox,cow,and so on but i was thinking what about a machine like a clockwork but reprogramed bu luices fox and be good but you get idea all the races in pirate101 you can be

the awesome and legendary famous dead-eye tim

ps when i am writing this its my birthday
Happy birthday! ( p.s. no Armada companions! )

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:
Happy birthday! ( p.s. no Armada companions! )
anecrobie i dont mean armada companion i mean you can play as a reprogrammed one

dead-eye tim level 65

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
If you want a game exactly like WoW, you can just play WoW.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Why would you want to be anything that's not a human instead of different race of human (like orcs or elves)? I admire your creativity but I think that indeed p101 would be too much like wow or skyrim if that was implemented. Instead I would rather have the option of having a fake beard or something.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
average moe on Mar 18, 2016 wrote:
If you want a game exactly like WoW, you can just play WoW.
sry it took so long to right this so let me see what the WoW thing is in the mean time listen to this music

Theres point to bin and a point to break

so after your where listing to that awesome music for like 2 seconds i was able to find out what this WoW was because i have super speed lets list whats wrong with it

1to much graphics for my computer to handle

2 very very bloody

3because the way people say it WoW um yea i dont think its Wow(sry had to do it)

4because i like toast

5you need membership and i am already maying about 20-30 dollors a month for 2 games

so there thats my 5 reason i dont play WoW

Dead-eye tim lvl 65

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I rather not find out, what happen if Deacon, Rook and maybe Bishop ( amusing we destroyed him this year ).
If they were repaired and find out our pirate(s) destroyed them and report that to Kane.

I so ready to defeat that Bishop.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
I rather not find out, what happen if Deacon, Rook and maybe Bishop ( amusing we destroyed him this year ).
If they were repaired and find out our pirate(s) destroyed them and report that to Kane.

I so ready to defeat that Bishop.
Bishop is still alive and ticking! To quote Blind Mew: "You scared Bishop so badly, that he's making up grades on himself."
Deacon and Rooke are gone, it seems "destroy" is permanent with the Armada.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gstack96 on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:
anecrobie i dont mean armada companion i mean you can play as a reprogrammed one

dead-eye tim level 65
I wouldn't want to play as an Armada, re-programed or otherwise, as they are the enemy, no one would trust me.