Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Storyline update predictions

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Lately I've noticed hype emerging for the storyline update so i thought I would get everyone's guesses on the release of the next storyline update

I guess that we will get a release in December 2016 because it's hinted that "winter is coming" I'm sure a lot of great stuff is coming this year and that a storyline update will be icing on the cake

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Lately I've noticed hype emerging for the storyline update so i thought I would get everyone's guesses on the release of the next storyline update

I guess that we will get a release in December 2016 because it's hinted that "winter is coming" I'm sure a lot of great stuff is coming this year and that a storyline update will be icing on the cake
"Winter is coming" was last year, and I believe referred to the presents we had during the Yuletide celebrations. In Falmea's latest post she remarked that the things they've been busy with will have to wait for warming skies: this, I think, means a Spring test realm/update.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:

If I had to wait till the end of this year for the next storyline update, I don't know what I'd do What Anecorbie says is true, fingers crossed for Spring!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
"Winter is coming" was last year, and I believe referred to the presents we had during the Yuletide celebrations. In Falmea's latest post she remarked that the things they've been busy with will have to wait for warming skies: this, I think, means a Spring test realm/update.
Ok thx for correcting me, I suppose that Spring (I don't know what months these are in America) is sort of the only good guess you can make well let's just hope it's then, but still it could be late 2016 (almost did 2916 now wouldn't that be a long wait)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
Ok thx for correcting me, I suppose that Spring (I don't know what months these are in America) is sort of the only good guess you can make well let's just hope it's then, but still it could be late 2016 (almost did 2916 now wouldn't that be a long wait)
Oh yes, you're under the Equator, so our Spring is your Fall? I can see why you're looking for a Winter update, then!

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
My best guess is May, April, or June, though i'm really hoping it's April or even March!

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
I am under the equator too, after playing Wiz and Pirate for a few years guess I know which Season is which whenever an event happens. Now I understand what you mean, after Autumn comes Winter, I thought you were talking about the end of the year.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
Oh yes, you're under the Equator, so our Spring is your Fall? I can see why you're looking for a Winter update, then!
Thank you for the clarification but what is fall (joke it's Autumn down here) so it seems to be coming very soon!

But now that I think about it couldn't the skyways warming mean summer?