Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Increasing level limit cap to 100

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
I fell that if you are going to have Kane up all the way to 100 than there should be a means for eveyone to reach that level. I know from my current experience going through all the storyline and side quest I am able to reach level 65 before freeing Catbeard in Marlybone. Which makes my entire experience Aquila lacking any chances improving my characters, other than for my gear. For an RPG game, I like the opportunity to reach my characters at their fullest potential to where they can eventually have all their talents, skills, cross-training, and stats able to reach their max.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
mparks08 on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
I fell that if you are going to have Kane up all the way to 100 than there should be a means for eveyone to reach that level. I know from my current experience going through all the storyline and side quest I am able to reach level 65 before freeing Catbeard in Marlybone. Which makes my entire experience Aquila lacking any chances improving my characters, other than for my gear. For an RPG game, I like the opportunity to reach my characters at their fullest potential to where they can eventually have all their talents, skills, cross-training, and stats able to reach their max.
And you can still do this by playing through Aquila, there are many side quests that award training points. There is a training tome in the Labyrinth.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
There will be an increase with the story line update.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
mparks08 on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
Kingsisle packs plenty of experience into the main storyline quests so that players can achieve the maximum level without having to do side quests. They have heard over and over again from people who hate to do side quests. Those of us who do enjoy side questing are almost always over-leveled when starting the next world.

Personally, I don't worry about "wasting" experience or things like that, but it can become slightly depressing getting drops for levels lower than your own. Here in Pirate101, the rank of the equipment is less important than Wizard101, and you'll see many Level 60 pirates using Level 25 gear if they like the powers it gives.

Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
Unfortunate for those who don't do side quests, I would feel as if I am missing out on some much more by not doing the side quests. Considering all the all the extra companions from them, the possible boss loots, or the actual built in humor from all the side quests. Going without the side quests, just feels like going naked... You just don't do it.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
what if though... what if they raise level cap to 100 NOW but dont add level 66-100 stat gear until main storyline update? and also add xp to crafting when it comes, xp for helping out another to kiosk when/if they add one.. and for those they have already finished all? well immediately boost their 65s to 100.. is it that difficult? i dont think so..
stormy jen silver