Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MORE Mysterious worlds ( Plus dream )

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
So, After my thread " Mysterious worlds " I realized. There were a LOT more than I thought. So here we go: First one is a single tree on a small island. Some may say it's wizard city. Maybe so. But, The crazy thing is that I had a dream where I was on it with 2 other people. And I was blowing gum for some reason. The next one is some sort of flat island with a bunch of trees on it. And some sort of creek, I think it may be rajah. And the others. You guessed it. Unknown skyways. There are TONS of these. Where may they lead? Some examples are the big machine in valencia. Along with the sides of the valencia skyway. Then in monquista. Then the big... Box in mooshu. In cool ranch, We visited all the skyways. So, What may these be? And it would nice if we went back to Marleybone, Valencia and Monquista, Cause if you do no sidequests you can complete valencia in a single day. And Monquista in 2.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I hope there is a Cool Ranch part 3. We gotta know if Darkmoor takes over or not.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Dec 26, 2015 wrote:
I hope there is a Cool Ranch part 3. We gotta know if Darkmoor takes over or not.
Yeah.