Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

General Life

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Well, today is my last day of break, so now I go back to school. Not looking forward to it, but I guess that just happens. I'm looking forward to the 15th for the Pirate101 birthday. I'll try to see if I can log on that day, but I'll have school and swim practice that day as well as homework possibly. Hopefully not too much since that'll be my second day back to school for the quarter but I wouldn't put it past my teachers.

Next week I'll have 2 swim meets almost back to back. One on Thursday and one on Saturday. That'll be fun. They also happen to correspond on the days of our Homecoming game and Homecoming Dance respectively(though I'm not sure how much I wanted to go anyway).

I'll have one more meet on Halloween and then the swim season will be over. I'm kinda sad, but at the same time I'll have about 2-3 more hours to do homework, which'll be nice.

All these meets are going to be invitationals so if I do well enough, I'll qualify for state competition, which would be amazing, but I don't think my time is good enough yet.

Anyways, if you want to talk about life in general, go ahead. I'm listening and I care. I'll try to respond when I have the time.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65