Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why can't I download Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 09, 2014
I haven't played on my desktop for awhile, so I don't have the latest version. I try to download again and again, but all that happens says that the install wizard needs to be terminated when it's about 3/4 of the way down. What do I do?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I am not sure why you are trying to reload Pirate101 since the game will detect that you are not using the latest version and will download and install the necessary files.

If you still want to download the full game, you will first need to uninstall Pirate101 using the Control Panel and restart your computer. Then your downloading should work.

If that doesn't work, contact support using either the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark) and clicking on Contact Support or send an e-mail to support@pirate101.com. If you send an e-mail, you will need to include your account name and it could take 24 to 48 hours for them to respond. Do NOT send your password. Explain to them what is happening. They've always been very prompt in answering and resolving the problems I have written about.

Good Luck.