Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Napoleguin Irony

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
So today I was like is Napoleguin an Emperor Penguin? Nope, looked up penguin species like 5 seconds ago. I think he's a Fiordland Penguin, because he has a short beak and he has those yellow crest things that look like eyebrows. And the other penguins have long beaks and no weird eyebrow things, probably making them Emperor Penguins.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Sep 10, 2015 wrote:
So today I was like is Napoleguin an Emperor Penguin? Nope, looked up penguin species like 5 seconds ago. I think he's a Fiordland Penguin, because he has a short beak and he has those yellow crest things that look like eyebrows. And the other penguins have long beaks and no weird eyebrow things, probably making them Emperor Penguins.
Well, Napoleguin is very short, and Emperor Penguins are the tallest penguin species; so making him an Emperor would be ironic. Besides those feathered "eye brows" are very distinctive.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Nice research, Andrew! But for Napoleguin, consider that he did not start out as a member of a royal house, rather his origins were much humbler. From clerk to emperor -- as Catbeard says, that's a pretty impressive track record!

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
YAY I got yars

Ty people for replying, gtg do homework for a class that i shouldn't have because I aced algebra 1 last year and I should be moving onto geometry instead of redoing everything.