Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Easier Companion Tasks

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I've been meaning to post this for quite some time now because I thought it was really annoying. I think there should be a select all button for companion tasks. Whenever I want to assign a large group of my companions the same task it takes too much time to keep on manually give each one of them the order.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Sep 6, 2015 wrote:
I've been meaning to post this for quite some time now because I thought it was really annoying. I think there should be a select all button for companion tasks. Whenever I want to assign a large group of my companions the same task it takes too much time to keep on manually give each one of them the order.
You can go under options and turn on retasking (I think that's what it's called), which gives a companion the task they were working on again after you press collect.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
why does everything have to be over in five seconds?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
EMC99 on Sep 6, 2015 wrote:
You can go under options and turn on retasking (I think that's what it's called), which gives a companion the task they were working on again after you press collect.
Haha, I never saw that before. I feel a little foolish now. But thanks!