Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Give Witchdoctor units Critical Card equivalents

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy!

Through many battles, I have seen many units of nearly all class types receive their critical cards, Swashbuckler, Privateer, Musketeer & Buccaneer, & they are all amazing. However, I know of one class type's units that does not have their critical card equivalents that gives out guaranteed critical strikes to enemies, & it's obviously Witchdoctor. I mean, I have seen them & they do their critical attacks, that is fine, yet, they don't currently have critical attack cards that are equivalent to them.

Old Scratch is one of these Witchdoctors that doesn't have his critical card equivalent, E.G., so I think he should have the Witchdoctors' critical attack card equivalent.

If anyone else can think of which Witchdoctor companions that should receive their critical attack card equivalents, please state them here.

KI, I hope you can add them in soon. It would be nice to add them in to Witchdoctor companions.

Thanks again for listening!

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
i totally agree. i just got into aquila and it would be way easier if i had a critical.