Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Unique Pirate's Regatta Rewards

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Pirates may now find smuggled goods from Wizard City and other improved rewards in the Pirate's Regatta.

Well first I'm gonna tell you that I'm not done doing the Pirate's Regatta yet today, I'm only finished with the first two gangs, the Bull Sharks and the Gnarly Mutts.

But, I did get some unique housing items that aren't in the game yet. First I got a Royal Sofa from one of the random Bull Shark ships, then a Lectern from the next Bull Shark ship, and then one of the Gnarly Mutt ships dropped a Royal Bed.

The Royal Sofa, Lectern, and Royal Bed are all items exclusive to Wizard101. I thought I recognized the Royal Bed from Pirate101, but I was thinking of the Worn Bed, it looks the same but it's blue.

I'm pretty excited about this, as long as it's not only housing items. I'd like some of that Dragonspyre clothing, and also I like the Wizard101's MooShu gear better. Oh and their Marleybone gear is awesome too. I like Pirate101's kurgha outfit with the turban, but it has weird elf shoes. P101 Marleybone clothes make you look like either an archaeologist or some Indian guy. (from India, not a native American.) W101 Marleybone clothes make you look like a thief or a magician. (which we are supposed to be in P101)

Also maybe an exclusive mount from Wizard101? Like, the Skeletal Dragon?

I thought I was gonna love this update, then I hated it, and then I loved it again. I guess I should just be more patient next time there's a test realm.

Corrupt Lucas Vries
__Level 65
__Soggy Scallywag

P.S. - If you find any more Wizard101 items in the Pirate's Regatta, talk about it! This is interesting!