Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A New Bug In Manchu's Tower

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
So, I was doing a run of the Tower with Anecorbie and on the final battle things got WAY out of hand. here is what appeared to happen to me.

I got a mega inferno shot off on 3 of the statues surrounding me, killing one of them. there was a huge chain explosion and about 7 of the statues ended up killing eachother via explosion. At one point, my death's bargain went off and healed me. However, by the end of the round, I was a Bobble Head. the interesting thing was that when the battle board reappeared, I was still alive! I had thirteen health, but i had my powers available... but I could not move, and i had no coins. When I attempted to use my powers, my turn was skipped. when the board reappeared, the power had been used. Esperanza could heal me, and I even ended up back in the yellow at one point, but I was still KO'd. in other words, I was stuck, permanently KO'd, even though i had not actually been KO'd. EXTREMELY frustrating. Here is the official summary thingamadoohickey as I remember it.

Level: 65 Musketeer
Quest: N/A
Glitch: I appeared to be KO'd, and could not do anything, even though i still had health. being healed changed nothing. no Coins were available. I could not choose to move. I could select a power, but neither the animation nor the effect would trigger, and the power would be gone when the board reappeared.
Time: around 11:15 Eastern.
Recurrence: I have never experienced this glitch before. due to the Tower's Length, I dont want to experience it again. Esperanza, who has like 95 tower runs now, appeared never to have experienced it before either.
Other: I was in the fight with one other person, Esperanza Devereaux, 65 Swashbuckler.

My Suspicion on what triggered the bug: Some weird interaction between either soul shroud and a statue's explosion OR soul shroud and one of Manchu's wave attacks. Or all of it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blixet on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
So, I was doing a run of the Tower with Anecorbie and on the final battle things got WAY out of hand. here is what appeared to happen to me.

I got a mega inferno shot off on 3 of the statues surrounding me, killing one of them. there was a huge chain explosion and about 7 of the statues ended up killing eachother via explosion. At one point, my death's bargain went off and healed me. However, by the end of the round, I was a Bobble Head. the interesting thing was that when the battle board reappeared, I was still alive! I had thirteen health, but i had my powers available... but I could not move, and i had no coins. When I attempted to use my powers, my turn was skipped. when the board reappeared, the power had been used. Esperanza could heal me, and I even ended up back in the yellow at one point, but I was still KO'd. in other words, I was stuck, permanently KO'd, even though i had not actually been KO'd. EXTREMELY frustrating. Here is the official summary thingamadoohickey as I remember it.

Level: 65 Musketeer
Quest: N/A
Glitch: I appeared to be KO'd, and could not do anything, even though i still had health. being healed changed nothing. no Coins were available. I could not choose to move. I could select a power, but neither the animation nor the effect would trigger, and the power would be gone when the board reappeared.
Time: around 11:15 Eastern.
Recurrence: I have never experienced this glitch before. due to the Tower's Length, I dont want to experience it again. Esperanza, who has like 95 tower runs now, appeared never to have experienced it before either.
Other: I was in the fight with one other person, Esperanza Devereaux, 65 Swashbuckler.

My Suspicion on what triggered the bug: Some weird interaction between either soul shroud and a statue's explosion OR soul shroud and one of Manchu's wave attacks. Or all of it.
I will add that I was equipped with Moo's Robes, the Terror - Cotta had been used and a few of them may been caught in the general explosion that KO-ed Matthew.
Also Moo seemed to be able to target me with his mojo blast attack even when I was hidden. I used Assassin's Shroud on him and then he used Nefarious Defense on me and I was still hidden.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
I have experienced a similar bug, but no quiet as drastic as your's.

Mine would display the wrong health value every other round. This caused me and my teammates to be dead every other round making the battle much more difficult than it needed to be.

On another note, I experienced a glitch when farming Captain Blood in Granchia. The placement of him was wrong, causing him to overlap with his minions. It happened numerous times that day. Info is below:

Time:11:30am Eastern
Level: 65 Swashbuckler
Quest:N/A
Glitch: The placement of Captain Blood caused him to overlap with his undead minions.
Recurrence: The next 2 hours it kept happening, it was not a major glitch, but some rounds I couldn't hit him because he was in a different place than what it displayed on the battle board.