Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mysterious Stormgate?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 18, 2014
I was in Avernus Skyway, looking for doom shards for my Old Scratch's second promotion. As I was collecting them, I saw a stormgate nearby. Wanting to know where it led to, I opened up the map, to see that it only said "stormgate" instead of "stormgate to ___"! Which skyway is this going to lead to? Is it a shortcut to Cool Ranch or Aquila? or maybe it will lead to a new place, like Polaris or maybe Grizzelheim?

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Or maybe its El Dorado's mysterious stormgate :D

Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
I've seen a few theories as to what this is, from a stormgate to Wizard City or one of three that El Dorado will be at. I doubt it's a shortcut to Cool Ranch unless they add a stormgate there, which they haven't. And honestly, I don't think one extra stormgate counts as a shortcut to Aquila. :P

Honestly, It's most likely a stormgate to another world in the spiral that we haven't seen yet. Polaris and Grizzleheim are good examples, but I personally believe it's Darkmoor. Purely because I like the idea of Dragonspyre being connected to Darkmoor..

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
SlyZenobia on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
I've seen a few theories as to what this is, from a stormgate to Wizard City or one of three that El Dorado will be at. I doubt it's a shortcut to Cool Ranch unless they add a stormgate there, which they haven't. And honestly, I don't think one extra stormgate counts as a shortcut to Aquila. :P

Honestly, It's most likely a stormgate to another world in the spiral that we haven't seen yet. Polaris and Grizzleheim are good examples, but I personally believe it's Darkmoor. Purely because I like the idea of Dragonspyre being connected to Darkmoor..
To go along with the Darkmoor theory, isn't the picture of the Avernus (when you are between the spiral) the picture for Darkmoor on wizard101?