Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What cheats have you encountered from Moo Manchu?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
After facing Moo Manchu again in the Tower of Moo Manchu, I have seen his cheats & how they trigger, but I have this feeling that there are some of you having some trouble remembering his boss cheats & it's names.

If anyone can remember Moo Manchu's boss cheats, their names, & how they're triggered, please place info about them here. It's for those who have forgotten his cheats. Thanks for posting, Pirates!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Jun 2, 2015 wrote:
After facing Moo Manchu again in the Tower of Moo Manchu, I have seen his cheats & how they trigger, but I have this feeling that there are some of you having some trouble remembering his boss cheats & it's names.

If anyone can remember Moo Manchu's boss cheats, their names, & how they're triggered, please place info about them here. It's for those who have forgotten his cheats. Thanks for posting, Pirates!
He always starts with:
Ice Wave, from the Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu. This prevents movement & causes minor damage It is then followed in the next round by:
Fire Wave; from Moo's Imperial Crown. This prevents musketeers from targeting any but the ones closest to them & causes minor damage.
He will repeat this every few rounds.
He has Egg Timer which he uses if a pet approaches him.
Nefarious Charm which he will use against elixir drinkers, whether or not they have the badge equipped.
Nefarious Defense; which he uses if 1) you use a sluggish doubloon Volcano, or any of the 'push' type doubloons, or 2) if you attack him while he still has minions on the battle board

This is all I've seen him use.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Jun 2, 2015 wrote:
He always starts with:
Ice Wave, from the Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu. This prevents movement & causes minor damage It is then followed in the next round by:
Fire Wave; from Moo's Imperial Crown. This prevents musketeers from targeting any but the ones closest to them & causes minor damage.
Nefarious Charm which he will use against elixir drinkers, whether or not they have the badge equipped.
Nefarious Defense; which he uses if 1) you use a sluggish doubloon Volcano, or any of the 'push' type doubloons, or 2) if you attack him while he still has minions on the battle board

Nice info. Thanks! Moo Manchu was a worthy and challenging adversary, and it was worth facing him in his tower.

That info I looked on the P101Central Wiki page about him should be updated to reflect all of his boss cheats, though I really like how they're numbered, even if they're in order. If anyone wants to do it, feel free.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
If anyone would do some updating to reflect Moo Manchu's cheats, here's Moo Manchu's P101Central Wiki page about him in that gauntlet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 2, 2015 wrote:
He always starts with:

I made a rather bad mistake: The ice wave come from his boots - not his robes!