Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Undercover birds?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
I recently read a theory on one of the fansites that the skarakeets perched in various places in Skull Island move suspiciously. He said that the movements seem to be indicating that they are actually clockwork birds in disguise. I admit, their movements do seem a bit mechanical, but it would also make perfect sense for real birds to move that way. So if anyone with inside information can tell me if this is forshadowing, or just accidental, I'd like to know.

And If you want to see these oddly behaved skarakeets for yourselves, there are several on the rooftops in Blood Shoals.

Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
average moe on May 19, 2015 wrote:
I recently read a theory on one of the fansites that the skarakeets perched in various places in Skull Island move suspiciously. He said that the movements seem to be indicating that they are actually clockwork birds in disguise. I admit, their movements do seem a bit mechanical, but it would also make perfect sense for real birds to move that way. So if anyone with inside information can tell me if this is forshadowing, or just accidental, I'd like to know.

And If you want to see these oddly behaved skarakeets for yourselves, there are several on the rooftops in Blood Shoals.
I am going to look into that. Sounds interesting.