Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Admiral's Bundle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
I am thinking about buying the Admiral's Bundle. I am a level 23, and I would like to know if there is any point in getting it? I am also a Privateer . Thanks for any help .

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
In my Opinion, until you get to a higher level, no.

Ensign
Sep 28, 2014
As a privateer, I think that this bundle would be even better for you due to the gear you get. Here's my rundown of the bundle,

I found the ship was good, but I outleveled it pretty quick.
The gear was great! for some reason, I used the boots WAY after I outleveled them.
The biggest deal, obviously is the companion, Handsome Dan. I really like him. He crits a lot, has really high health. Great epics! He's often a "last man standing for me" I find him better than the characters from the packs as well.

If you don't mind spending money for this bundle, the shining star here is Handsome Dan, the companion. I say go for it! You probably won't regret it!

Cautious Daniel Clegg

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Lord Philliam on May 3, 2015 wrote:
I am thinking about buying the Admiral's Bundle. I am a level 23, and I would like to know if there is any point in getting it? I am also a Privateer . Thanks for any help .
Oh sure. I just love the clothes and the companion Bulldog is great. The Crow's Nest housing item is really fun too. It has a really unique looking ship too and that makes it kind of cool to stand out a bit in the Skyways