Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any Favorite Ships?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Well personally, my favorite ship is the Santa Oro one. Well, jest because the detail and the graphics are AMAZING on the ship! It's awesome because it brings back memories from Motherlode Mine

Erin

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Erin The Buccaneer on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
Well personally, my favorite ship is the Santa Oro one. Well, jest because the detail and the graphics are AMAZING on the ship! It's awesome because it brings back memories from Motherlode Mine

Erin
Well, i like monquistan ships. Too bad you get them early in game...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Marleybone Galleon! An amazingly beautiful ship! My next favorite is the Skull Island galleon, so pirate-y.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Actually I think the raft you get at the beginning is so hilarious. I mean really if you saw that coming you'd roll your eyes and flick it away like a bug. Who would take you seriously? Of course that could be your advantage for about three seconds but who knows that might turn the tide! Huzzah! As long as you don't fire the cannon and knock yourself into the next century.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
My favorite is the Royal Navy Galleon - I just love the tall straight lines of it.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here are my two favorite ships listed below.

1.Aquila Galleon-These are the most amazing ship ever, in my opinon. I just like that classical greek theme feel, there some rear ship gears to farm like the Mt.Vesuvius Eruption ( I think that's the name ), but i only saw one in the Bazaar, in that time.

2.Any Skull Island Ships-Now these are the classic ships used early on. It's my favorite also, it fits the theme of the storyline. That cutthroat ship would be cool to use in that world, if it's redeemed at a maxed level.

These are my favorite so far. Until then see you at the skyway.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
I loved my Skull Island Raft and Galleon (and still do).

The Raft was hilarious! I spent nearly a whole summer terrorizing the Skull Island skyways on it (I didn't get a membership until later on). Ah, those good old times as a low-level pirate! The zephyr wind playing with my hair, innocent (as a pirate could be), and utterly oblivious to the problems of the Spiral. Ah, good times.

The Galleon was the first ship that I had ever purchased. I didn't care that it's level was significantly lower than the other ships that I had acquired. It looked so cool (especially with the dragon figurehead)!

I keep the Galleon in my Smuggler's Cove, but I sold the raft to gain gold for Companion Training Tomes.

While talking of ships, does anyone else keep a number of weaker ships in their backpack simply for using fuel boosts?

Ensign
Apr 22, 2015
How do you sell the raft? I can't figure out how to do it. My favorite ship is the Galleon that you get in the Empire bundle. I really like ancient Romans and Greeks, so that explains a lot. Also, does anyone know what nonmember quests I can get other than buying them?I just finished the Aztecosaur part and I need to be member to do the rest of the Ratbeard quest. I'm stuck at a level 7 musketeer and I really want to use my level 10 empire armor.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Mighty Musketeer on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
How do you sell the raft? I can't figure out how to do it. My favorite ship is the Galleon that you get in the Empire bundle. I really like ancient Romans and Greeks, so that explains a lot. Also, does anyone know what nonmember quests I can get other than buying them?I just finished the Aztecosaur part and I need to be member to do the rest of the Ratbeard quest. I'm stuck at a level 7 musketeer and I really want to use my level 10 empire armor.
If you don't ( or can't ) buy a membership, you can use crowns to buy zones and at your level a $20.00 game card will get you most of Skull Island.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Mighty Musketeer on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
I don't think they let you sell the Raft until you have a Skiff or other ship. A Pirate can't be stranding himself, now can he?

Have you checked with Mickey Dugan in Avery's Court? If he doesn't have anything new for you, I think non-members can level up by fighting the more difficult enemies in Devilfish Hollow - do you have access there?