Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

And the Skies Fell...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Hello there! So I've been speculating a lot about El Dorado and the Armada lately! Well honey who hasn't? Yeah, yeah, I know but I came up with a scenario that might happen in El Dorado. Ok so, we fight Kane and we defeat him, not "defeat" him but like, best him in battle, and during the process, we awaken some major dark mojo. This is some ancient magic no one should have ever had messed with, but as a pirate, we did. The curse is, the skyways, all transportation between worlds is broken! The skies turn black, the wind lanes fade away, and the Spiral turns into complete chaos! (Side note: this would only happen in a dungeon, not outside of it.) And when we awoke this "mojo" it was able in the process of releasing this ancient curse, destroys Kane and any clockwork with him, but before we leave the dungeon we have to find the root of the magic, which could be anything.

Hope you like the idea!

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Erica Read- Lvl 27

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
I also like speculating what El Dorado will be like, however I've deduced something in the process. If Kane was waiting for you in El Dorado, that would mean either he got there without the map, or the player did. The only way to get to El Dorado is to follow the map. If he's waiting for the player, then that would mean he didn't need the map, and if he didn't need the map, he'd have no reason to hunt for the pieces. He could already have all the treasure out of El Dorado before you even got there.

Now, I dolike the rest of your theory. Maybe for more backstory, that mojo was locked up there by "Pirate Lords" or something. In order to allure people to release it, it disguised it's prison with gold. Kane wants to try to control that mojo to remove pirates from the Spiral. He wouldn't be able to control the mojo and eventually the Spiral would fall into disarray as you described it. You have to find whatever objects the original pirate lords used to lock up the mojo and use them to put the mojo back to sleep. There would be a boss spawned from the mojo to defend the item from the player.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65