Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ideas (anything)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 24, 2014
hi I am a multi-named pirate my ideas are below...

armada pack may give different style armada masks, armada hats including phules mask and weapons like armada sparklocks and armada marine halberds and rookes axe or axe&shield and his really rare outfit and some armada companions like musketeers and marines and stuff here is more detail: promotions for musketeers start as musketeers 1st promo turns them into a sniper 2nd one turns them to elite sniper and 3rd promotion leads them to become a armada commander and marines start as marines 1st promo leads to officer 2nd leads to captain 3rd leads to commander.

2nd: nefarious accessories: I would like to see more nefarious stuff like a example is nefarious shades (they are black as satos shades just have a dragon around the edges of the linses) and nefarious dragon patch (a dragon that wraps around your head and covers a eye) and yea that's all I could think of for now

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Good cop on Mar 7, 2015 wrote:
hi I am a multi-named pirate my ideas are below...

armada pack may give different style armada masks, armada hats including phules mask and weapons like armada sparklocks and armada marine halberds and rookes axe or axe&shield and his really rare outfit and some armada companions like musketeers and marines and stuff here is more detail: promotions for musketeers start as musketeers 1st promo turns them into a sniper 2nd one turns them to elite sniper and 3rd promotion leads them to become a armada commander and marines start as marines 1st promo leads to officer 2nd leads to captain 3rd leads to commander.

2nd: nefarious accessories: I would like to see more nefarious stuff like a example is nefarious shades (they are black as satos shades just have a dragon around the edges of the linses) and nefarious dragon patch (a dragon that wraps around your head and covers a eye) and yea that's all I could think of for now
It has been stated many times beforehand that the chances of getting an Armada companion are highly unlikely. Also, most of the Armada gear can already be obtained via farming. So be patient and farm, my friend. Hard work often times pays off!

However, the idea of Armada masks is great! I've wanted the same thing implemented, as well.

- Jack

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I want a sky squid pet. I had one from the doubloon take out Moo Manchu by inking him to death. Classic...the little guy deserves a promotion from summon to pet.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey