Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Leveled Up and Missing Points

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
My witchdoctor just leveled up to level 8, but I didn't automatically use my practice point. I know that ever 4 levels (before level 20) you get a practice point... but none of my points was there. I even checked my notifications window to be sure, it said that I received my points, but none of them are showing up and I can't spend them. I only see the one thing that I spent one training point, and that was gunnery. I looked at my talents and powers and I don't have the two things that should have been two training points. I thought maybe I spent it and forgot that I did, but I don't see what I spent it on.

I tried logging out and logging back in, but it didn't work. Please help because practice points aren't like companion training points where you can just buy them.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The first time you get a Practice Point is at level 8 so your Pirate is just fine. After that point, you do get Practice Points every 4 levels until level 20 and then it is every 5 levels.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
The first time you get a Practice Point is at level 8 so your Pirate is just fine. After that point, you do get Practice Points every 4 levels until level 20 and then it is every 5 levels.
Oh okay, haha! You know it's been a long while since I've played the beginning of the game by forgetting that. I mean... it's been quite a while. I thought it was 4, 8, 12, 16, 20. Anyways, thanks!