Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Toreador vs El Toro

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Personally, I think a Toreador should have been the El Toro. Before you say "Too Late " I'm going to say this is just my opinion. If you don't know who Toreador is, he's a swashbuckler only companion gained from a side quest in Cool Ranch. I mean, it would make more sense of a horse marrying a horse (Mustang Sally) instead of a (bull?) marrying a horse. Toreador also has music like El Toro and in my opinion, Toreador's music sounds much more heroic. What could go wrong?

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 53

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
Personally, I think a Toreador should have been the El Toro. Before you say "Too Late " I'm going to say this is just my opinion. If you don't know who Toreador is, he's a swashbuckler only companion gained from a side quest in Cool Ranch. I mean, it would make more sense of a horse marrying a horse (Mustang Sally) instead of a (bull?) marrying a horse. Toreador also has music like El Toro and in my opinion, Toreador's music sounds much more heroic. What could go wrong?

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 53
The name 'El Toro' ( which means The Bull ) is the reason El Toro is who he is. Love can happen between anyone with obvious differences, if they have a similar outlook, plus Carolina and Rodrigo grew up together. I think it's very romantic!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 53
Um...........Having to call him El Caballo

Ensign
Dec 24, 2012
Personally I like El Toro. He is hilarious and he is a which I think is a very powerful kind of pirate ( I am a). Also El Toro is rich and he fights for Santo Pollo! I love his promotion and his ego and his epic hit. So I think El Toro is better than the Toreador ( but that is my opinion).
Two-Faced Richard Bowman level 23

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 53
I would chose el toro (insert music here) in a heartbeat