Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pirate101 launcher opens, then closes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 19, 2009
Title says it all, it just opens and then closes in 2 seconds, I mean it just started happening, too. Help?

Ensign
Jun 19, 2009
Think i found something that might be a clue to my issue.
In the log it says something about how it was unable to read the optional perimeter LocalNewsURL and
Patch Info Directory from the config file. It might be just me, because i have NO idea what this means

Ensign
Jun 19, 2009
Well, reinstalled, didn't fix anything, pretty sure its officially WORSE, in the log it said

12/29/14 21:37:51 [WARN] CORE_PATCH_CLNT PatchClientConfig.cpp 0156 [0] Unable to read optional parameter LocalNewsURL, FallBackURL, PatchInfoDirectory, EulaURL, and ServerListURL, FailSafeURL from the config file. Thats 3 more whatever they are's not read.

If you can understand ANY of that, gimme a way to fix it, fast please. Thanks!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Hello,

If you haven't already, please send this information in an email to support@pirate101.com so they can help you with this issue.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*