Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy/Merry Christmas!

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
It be Christmas- or the end of it anyway, but still, Merry Christmas!

This is rather late - but it's to be expected, I suppose - as I had several guests over. It's been a good year, even though I was out-of-MB-commission for a few months of it. Many parties, many discussions, the list goes on. But after this all I only have 2 or 3 words - plus an entrance intro - left to say.

From one reindeer to another;
Happy/Merry Christmas!

~ Thunder

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Thunder Hawk on Dec 26, 2014 wrote:

This is rather late - but it's to be expected, I suppose - as I had several guests over. It's been a good year, even though I was out-of-MB-commission for a few months of it. Many parties, many discussions, the list goes on. But after this all I only have 2 or 3 words - plus an entrance intro - left to say.

Happy/Merry Christmas!

~ Thunder
Merry Christmarrrs to you too Thunder!

HoHoHope you had a fantastic one and that goes for all you other scallywags, land lubbers, jib-jabbers, stowaways, blunder bobbers, flim-flammers, scoundrels and marauders out there.

Now, time to take a Christmas-recovery nap to recover from all the nog-shloggin', gift-gacklin', merry-mookin', in-law evadin', gratuitous Christmas sweater stretchin' and stranglin', strange uncle cacklin' and not to mentrion also from staring at this red light on my schnozz. Well, gotta go uncross my eyes!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to ye all!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Dec 26, 2014 wrote:

Happy/Merry Christmas!

~ Thunder
Merry Christmas right back atcha. *Chrissymus hugs*