Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will the gold cap ever increase? Also, thanks KI!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Hello mates! Been a while since I've been on the message boards. I would like to recap what an awesome year it has been for Pirate101. On May of this year, Kingsisle bought us advanced pets, advanced companions, doubloons, and those awesome new Skull Island places we get to venture through. Skipping over to September, the infamous Moo Manchu built a nefarious tower where no pirate could find it. Well, we found it, stopped Manchu, and saved Mooshu a second time! We also received flag dying, and a new method of traveling through Cool Ranch. Earlier this month, we received the Black Market, as well as cabins for our ships! Let not forget the new Smugglers Arena house dungeon. Heh, you thought Tower of Moo Manchu was hard? Try this new dungeon! It makes Manchu's tower look like a slide! I should also mention the new house! Let me just say. Best house in the game... Without a doubt. Its HUGE! Plus you get to gain daily goodies from a wishing well nearby . Its been a great year for Pirate101, and it just makes me excited for what 2015 has in offer! Hopefully new books for the storyline... Kingsisle, you without a doubt made it a great year for Wizard101/Pirate101. Now for the main subject of this topic. I've noticed that as these updates come, its been easier to get your gold capacity to maxed. When I go into the Tower of Moo Manchu, I enter the tower broke, but then I come out with a maxed amount of gold (not that I'm complaining .) I'm here to ask if the gold cap will ever be increased too like, probably 400,000 gold or something like that. I know as the games story expands, the difficulty will rise as well, much like any other video game would. If the difficulty rises, so will the rewards. But it "turns out you can have too much gold..." So I ask Kingsisle, please raise the gold cap. All that aside, its been an amazing year, and I know 2015 will not disappoint me.

All that aside, I wish Ratbeard, Decius, Bonnie Anne, One-eyed Jack, Blind Mew, Chrissy, Kelsey, Valkoor, and the rest of the Kingsisle staff and forum users, a Merry Christmas. 2014 is near its end, and it is time that we all set sail to what 2015 has in store for all of us. See you in 2015