Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Helephant Companion

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
So I just defeated the Inoshishi necromancer in Mooshu and got my amazing cool Helephant companion but I love his stats and stuff but there are two things I am befuzzled by. Number one. He's a privateer. That just doesn't make since. A HELEPHANT privateer. Umm what? Now a buccaneer Helephant, Ah there we go! The Helephant should be a buccaneer not privateer. Number two! He needs to have a crit attack button thing on the attack bar thing in combat. Because he would look amazing doing a crit attack! Please fix this if you can KI!

Catherine Reade

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Oh and another thing. His attack stats are really low for his level. Could KI fix that because if he had stats appropriate for a lvl 42 companion he would be a tank. Thank you!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Oh no he's a privateer it's the end of the world! Now he's boring and useless!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Slow down now, the Helephant companion is a great companion! Not every Helephant in the spiral should be a stereotype when it comes to classes, I personally think that Helephants fit Privateer AND Buccaneer, also you can promoted companions! Promoting the Helephant companion to a Helephant Destroyer will give you the choice of giving it an epic strike from the epic talents selection! Privateer companions aren't mean to be too strong, they are mean to have high health and be like supporters in combat, the Helephant companion is a great companion who, like Ratbeard, is best suited for immobilizing enemies and attacking those enemies when hit. In fact, the Helephant companion is one of my favourite companions, very useful in Marleybone and Aquila if used correctly!

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
DuranteRamses87 on Nov 10, 2014 wrote:
Oh no he's a privateer it's the end of the world! Now he's boring and useless!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
I am DEFINITELY not saying that Privateers are boring and useless I was just implying that it didn't make sense that he was a Privateer. I did not mean to offend you in any way possible. I was just saying that wouldn't be more appropriate that he was a Buccaneer.