Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Horsehead masks and hats

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I don't know if this is a glitch or not but I absolutely LOVE IT that I can put different hats when I have the horse head or unicorn mask on. They look so hilarious and the variety is endless. Using the hair styles sent me into giggle fits, they fit so beautifully.
Since we lose the appearance of the hat every time we go through a doorway, I suspect this is a glitch but if it is Please don't fix it. PLEASE
If you must fix it, then just fix the disappearing hat appearance and please let us have the hysterical hats and wigs for our horses & unicorns. I know bugs are a pain but this one is beyond cool and would be the best ever except for the incredible shrinking pirate one.

Please let us keep our hats and wigs for the masks Paweeeeze

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Yes! This was like the best thing ever...
I noticed this as well, but i didnt want them to take it away!
I would yar this 100 times if i could!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Well, it isn't a bug since when viewing the info on them, they are an eyepatch/accessory instead of a hat.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I was very amused when I saw the horsehead mask in the crown shop today... all I could think of was a certain plot sequence in a Midsummer's Night's Dream, my favorite play, involving the fairy queen and a 'rude mechanical'. But in all seriousness, they are beautifully done. I especially like the Unicorn one. Hmm, maybe I could sneak into Valencia with that as a disguise...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
I was very amused when I saw the horsehead mask in the crown shop today... all I could think of was a certain plot sequence in a Midsummer's Night's Dream, my favorite play, involving the fairy queen and a 'rude mechanical'. But in all seriousness, they are beautifully done. I especially like the Unicorn one. Hmm, maybe I could sneak into Valencia with that as a disguise...
What a brilliant suggestion Anne. Good hearing from you again. Just think of all the fashion statements you can make if we can keep our lovely hats and hairstyles showing up over our horse or unicorn masks. We will be rocking the style scene.

Developer
Anne Radcliffe on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
Let's not race to the Bottom, now, this is a family site.

Now, if you need me, I'll be oberon this other thread...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ratbeard on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:

And what will be your Theseus?

Admiral
May 30, 2010

Bad Ratbeard! Exeunt, pursued by a bear! (I have three, on some pirate or other. I'll sick one on you as soon as I remember which pirates have 'em.)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012

You are rather puckish,are you?

Captain
May 16, 2011
Why the long face? Hopefully they'll keep this feature, however I myself have never seen this. I must, I must, I must.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012

Oh Ratbeard, you always make me laugh! I do so enjoy your posts!

And yes, Chrissy, sorry for my long silence, a silence that does not mean I have given up my love and appreciation of Pirate101, which I love just as much as I always have (maybe even more with all the interesting pet 'genetics') I have simply been working very hard in the real world, a good thing really, as I love my work (and in the many varied forms it comes in!) But right now, things are easing up a bit, which is good... because now I can play too!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Hat's off to Shakespeare. Hey Ratbeard at least it wasn't Chaucer.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
Hat's off to Shakespeare. Hey Ratbeard at least it wasn't Chaucer.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
The Canter bury tails are good fit though!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I refrained from posting this until the Twelth NIght but this is a topic that's really making a Tempest in my mind.And I know what you're gonna say:Felix,get thee to a punnery,but know,that as usual,I am only trying to ensure the Prospero of the whole thing.I was originally considering dying my rainbow friedship mask Viola,but that would only make things W-Orsino as Paige already died hers that color.Othello,then that,I went through Miranda the other day,and can't believe how easy it is now!

Getting off topic,I should stop before things get too Wyrd here.But,back on topic,I'm more or less Sycorax of how our hats disappear whenever we enter a new room,not trying to sound Snug or anything,just wanted to settle this topic and Claudius this thread.I mean,I Ophelia that we NEED to be able to wear a hat on top of those masks.

If only I could find a Falstaff that goes with this new mask...

(Ugh,I promised Valkoor and Misty some Shakespearrean puns;and I stand by the fact that I want to be able to wear a hat on top of my mask,so...this made sense...sorta....)