Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks for the great birthday gifts

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It's YOUR birthday yet you give US gifts. How beyond generous is that
They gifts are beyond cool and I love them. Thank you so much for doing so much for us Marauders and those players that haven't posted here....yet.

May you have many more birthdays and be celebrating with us long after the defeated Armada has rusted into dust. Chrissy hugs to the whole team

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
They gifts are beyond cool and I love them. Thank you so much for doing so much for us Marauders and those players that haven't posted here....yet.

May you have many more birthdays and be celebrating with us long after the defeated Armada has rusted into dust. Chrissy hugs to the whole team
Yes, Chrissy you are indeed right-- they are quite the generous sort of pirates......shame on them!

I was actually unable to collect the Ruhr Doubloon on Valkoor because he is quite the Pack-Rat. Meaning from purchasing Grizzly packs in hopes of getting all 6 Grizzly companions (which was a success), he also acquired 58 Ruhr Doubloons in the process and was not able to collect any more (but thank you KI for allowing us to keep the extra Doubloons from the packs, over the normal 20 Doubloon limit).

So KI kindly intervened in order to help him with his obsession and said "No More, pass it on to another pirate!", which I surely did......KI, my Swash says thank you as well. So, yes KI thank you very much for the gift and for the kindness and for the sneak peak at many exciting things to come and for caring and..........

THANK YOU!

*** EDIT- oops, I hadn't seen the actual birthday gifts and been in game to notice all the party favors, until I had already submitted this. I was thinking and posting about the free code last night for the Ruhr Doubloon. Either way, generosity was bestowed upon us in heaps and we appreciate it immensely. So thank you KI and Happy Birthday! Love the hat, patch and pretty little Prancing Pony- she's a peach!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A most generous birthday gift, thank you!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012

Indeed! I now have two hats with candles on them!! Some collection, huh!? Anyways, I appreciate the gifts, KI!! I think ALL of us appreciate the gifts! Keep up the good work, ladies and gentlemen!!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
A thanks is indeed to the KI crew fer their generous gift, so thank ye from the bottom of our scurvy hearts our deepest gratitude ya ha har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Thank ye, thank ye, KI for your wonderful gifts! I totally love the hat!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
How do you use codes? I've never seen anywhere to enter one.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
Happy Happy Birthday Pirate101 and thank ya for the gifts! OUCH! Just realized that even if it's just 2 of how many birthday licks your getting from ALL the players! *Gives big fluffy pillows to each of the Pirate101 crew for their chairs*

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
DuranteRamses87 on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
How do you use codes? I've never seen anywhere to enter one.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
At the top of every page, under the "Shop" button, choose "Redeem Code."

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

yes indeed! we are all very grateful for the gifts that are given every year! and speaking of gifts, who is totally pumped for christmas? i asked for this awesome BB gun, its the same gun that rick grimes uses in the walking dead, i love that show! the gun is a colt python, a gun that was discontinued in the 50s, its a 20. magnum, but some genius made a BB version of it, and me, being the proud owner of two BB guns, asked for it automatically. anyway, thank you kingsisle for the gifts!