Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What happens after this is all over?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2012
In the beginning of Pirates you got to get Fins Amulet then Gunns gold then a treaty with monquista and then El Dorado. But I was wondering if after we find el dorado what happens all video games end at some point in time but this is a PC game and those take years and years to actually end. But if we actually find El Dorado maybe KI will start working on a new game. Pirates is the best game I've ever played in my life besides the infamous game filled with blocks and creatures but I know it will be a while till Pirates is over but I'm not talking about Pirates ending but what happens to pirates one El Dorado I found.
Reckless Logan Bowman 65
Jason Vane 17

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
gyules8554 on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
In the beginning of Pirates you got to get Fins Amulet then Gunns gold then a treaty with monquista and then El Dorado. But I was wondering if after we find el dorado what happens all video games end at some point in time but this is a PC game and those take years and years to actually end. But if we actually find El Dorado maybe KI will start working on a new game. Pirates is the best game I've ever played in my life besides the infamous game filled with blocks and creatures but I know it will be a while till Pirates is over but I'm not talking about Pirates ending but what happens to pirates one El Dorado I found.
Reckless Logan Bowman 65
Jason Vane 17
Not to worry, Blind Mew has assured us that he has plenty more story ideas up his sleeves and we have MANY adventures ahead of us after El Dorado.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Reckless Logan Bowman 65
Jason Vane 17
That would be a question for Blind Mew, and he would say..."That would be telling." But did W101 end with the defeat of Malistaire? No, a new danger popped up, so no worries, mate, I predict many exciting years of P101 for us!

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I asked this question a few months ago. Trust me, I'm sure Blind Mew has a lot of more plans for this game, and the storyline. Remember this is just the First Arc.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
When the el Dorado storyline ends, they will start a new storyline. Pirate101's older sister game Wizard101 is just finishing up its second major storyline with its most recent update.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
Reckless Logan Bowman 65
Jason Vane 17
We get out there, fight more evildoers, and most of all, get even richer!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
KI starts a new book, and we keep going on as long as there are players willing to play and programmers willing to program (and money to keep things going).

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Isn't that a bit like asking what the sequel to a movie will be about when you are still watching the original? Aside from the obvious spoilers, there is no way we can know. We may learn things about both El Dorado and the fate of our pirate's parents we have no inkling of now.

If Pirate101 were a 3 hour film, we would only be at the end of hour two. Let's find out how this path ends before we start wondering about what comes next.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
anecorbie on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
That would be a question for Blind Mew, and he would say..."That would be telling." But did W101 end with the defeat of Malistaire? No, a new danger popped up, so no worries, mate, I predict many exciting years of P101 for us!
Yeah, don't worry! The second after we've saved the spiral, somebody else will threaten our lives! Isn't that just incredibly reassuring?

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
After defeating Kane and explored El Darado,well a second arc boss.

Like they said " beat one arc boss,another arc boss will take his/her place". More adventures to come for our pirate(s) in other words.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, don't worry! The second after we've saved the spiral, somebody else will threaten our lives! Isn't that just incredibly reassuring?
Lol Just delightful and well placed sarcasm.