Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

this is a outrage!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
long ago you could farm sky snakes in the stormgate to cool ranch but one day i was with quick pearl to farm some. the price got lowered i was like what the heck? have sky snakes became cheap stakes? have they been blowing there money on yum soda?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
long ago you could farm sky snakes in the stormgate to cool ranch but one day i was with quick pearl to farm some. the price got lowered i was like what the heck? have sky snakes became cheap stakes? have they been blowing there money on yum soda?
The price got lowered? I am not sure what you mean. Could you please elaborate?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
The price got lowered? I am not sure what you mean. Could you please elaborate?
alright then for starters one day i was farming with a friend to get some gold and we got a LOT of gold and next time i was with quick pearl and i noticed the gold was lowered i was like what the heck?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
alright then for starters one day i was farming with a friend to get some gold and we got a LOT of gold and next time i was with quick pearl and i noticed the gold was lowered i was like what the heck?
I believe that the gold amounts are a chance thing. Ratbeard can confirm this though.