Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Old scratch not promoting

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
I've read online that old scratch first promotes at level 23, but I recently leveled him to that point and he has not asked me to talk in a tavern cellar.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
NegativePi on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
I've read online that old scratch first promotes at level 23, but I recently leveled him to that point and he has not asked me to talk in a tavern cellar.
Hey NegativePi!

Old Scratch promotes at level 24, not 23 . I wouldn't post an error from another website as a bug on here

Ensign
Feb 08, 2009
Level him up one more time to level 24 and he will change class.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
NegativePi on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
Old Scratch levels at 24. You are almost there. If you have any questions you can check this great guide.

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
yep and when he promotes he has some good epic options, him and mormo are always fighting to see who is better.

Fearless john west level 65
fearless john level 65
fearless john level 65
fearless john level 65
fearless john level 65
fearless john morris level 32