Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

labyrinth bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
When I was helping a friend in the labyrinth we made it all the the way to the end but when we rang the gong the minotaur didn't move so the lesser minotaurs never spawned therefor we could not finish the dungeon. She told me that it has happened to her before. We do not know what to do because we can not continue the story without completing the dungeon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Valerian Frogfinde... on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
When I was helping a friend in the labyrinth we made it all the the way to the end but when we rang the gong the minotaur didn't move so the lesser minotaurs never spawned therefor we could not finish the dungeon. She told me that it has happened to her before. We do not know what to do because we can not continue the story without completing the dungeon.
Hi Valerian, welcome to the message boards.
If you post this problem in the "Bilge Pump" section the Bug squashers at KingsIsle will see it faster and look into it for you.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
welcome to the boards! do what Chrissy says she knows everything on here

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
welcome to the boards! do what Chrissy says she knows everything on here
Pffft, I am far from omniscient. For example Valkoor can easily talk circles around me when he gets talking to Ratbeard about programing battle stuff. I have gained a lot of knowledge from all your guys but what I don't know far surpasses it. You would be surprised how often I look things up before I type so I don't look the total fool.