Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestion for El Dorado

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Since we're going to El Dorado, I had this very cool or strange idea for El Dorado.

In many RPG games i've played, in the final chapter, there are enemies from the previous chapters except they have different names, palette, abilities, stats, and the like, while still keeping unique enemies only found in that chapter.

Maybe El Dorado could have something like this; Enemies from the previous world, except stronger, and enemies unique to El Dorado.

What do you guys think? Would this be a good idea? Should/Will El Dorado have something like this? Discuss.

Petty Alicia Cog

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I'm not sure if they are going to appear in El Dorado.But the Elites are dead,now that they are to all be destroyed there is no rebuilding them.As Blind Mew said,in theory,Kane could rebuild Rooke and Deacon,but they would have no memories,not even a hatred for you.And Kane is far too busy to invest time and resources to rebuilding his old Elites now that we have killed them.The Duck of Death,may have his reappearance,and Mew did say that we haven't seen the last of him...
It would be interesting if the Brass Monkey was to try to get to El Dorado,and maybe stop us at the Stormgate.
Other enemies may certainly make a reapparance,but I highly doubt we'll be fighting them in the Shining City.After all,we'll have far bigger worries...

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I would prefer el dorado to have differnet enemies
It might not even have enemies a place for ye to stretch yer pegleg

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
The Hoodoo Master on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
I'm not sure if they are going to appear in El Dorado.But the Elites are dead,now that they are to all be destroyed there is no rebuilding them.As Blind Mew said,in theory,Kane could rebuild Rooke and Deacon,but they would have no memories,not even a hatred for you.And Kane is far too busy to invest time and resources to rebuilding his old Elites now that we have killed them.The Duck of Death,may have his reappearance,and Mew did say that we haven't seen the last of him...
It would be interesting if the Brass Monkey was to try to get to El Dorado,and maybe stop us at the Stormgate.
Other enemies may certainly make a reapparance,but I highly doubt we'll be fighting them in the Shining City.After all,we'll have far bigger worries...
I wasn't talking about bosses, I was talking about regular enemies. Just so you know.

Remember, there can still be unique enemies to this world too.

Petty Alicia Cog