Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest in Cool Ranch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 18, 2013
I have a promotion quest for MG (Milo Graytail) and it's in COOL RANCH! I have not even made it to Cool Ranch yet. I am stuck in Valencia. I can't talk to Steed. Can someone help me? Kindly Mason Fisher Level 21

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
Someone's been doing their side quests!

We'll looks like your above the normal level curve buddy

You can either find a higher level pirate willing to take you there and help you

Or quest a bit and wait till

I recommend the first option because your promoted milo will destroy back in Valencia!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Mason Silverforge on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
I have a promotion quest for MG (Milo Graytail) and it's in COOL RANCH! I have not even made it to Cool Ranch yet. I am stuck in Valencia. I can't talk to Steed. Can someone help me? Kindly Mason Fisher Level 21
I often get companion promotion quests for areas that I have not earned access to yet. You either have to be patient and wait until you get that quest or have a helpful friend go there and you can teleport to them and complete your promotion.

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
Try contacting support. You can do this by going under help and clicking on Contact Support and telling them you can't talk to Steed, and they will fix it for you.

Ensign
Mar 18, 2013
Awesome Thomas on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
Try contacting support. You can do this by going under help and clicking on Contact Support and telling them you can't talk to Steed, and they will fix it for you.
I have completed the promotion. No more help avalible. Kindly Mason Fisher, Level 60