Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which bundles are best for which classes?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I haven't obtain all the bundles yet, so I want to ask from those who have gained bundles, which class the gear is best suited for, I know that the Hoodoo Bundle is great for Witchdoctors and the Admiral's Bundle seems to be best for Privateers.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
I haven't obtain all the bundles yet, so I want to ask from those who have gained bundles, which class the gear is best suited for, I know that the Hoodoo Bundle is great for Witchdoctors and the Admiral's Bundle seems to be best for Privateers.
I've bought the Cutthroat's Bundle and the Empire Bundle. I'm a swashbuckler and both these bundles work for me. They come with great gear ( that any class can use ), a really good companion, a ship with gear, and a great house. If you have the money to spend on either of these, they're worth it!

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
This is my preference for each bundle to class for gear only. Companions are ANOTHER matter! :P

Admiral's Bundle-Privateer for the variety. They are all around pirates and use both Strength and Will in battle. The Power Cards are already a part of their arsenal. This set gives just a little bit of every stat.

Cutthroat Bundle-Buccaneer I think would appreciate this for the Strength boosts and extra damage. Plus it gives an extra Mighty Charge card which is always useful.

Empire Bundle-Swashbuckler I think this is better suited to the Swashbuckler because it offers Magic Resistance AND Armor plus it boosts Agility. Also the Flanking card is great since Swashes move around the board alongside most of their better companions.

Hoodoo Bundle-Witchdoctor cause it's obvious :P

Would venture to say that the next big bundle to come out would probably be complimentary to the Musketeer class.

~SM~