Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will we be expecting new things for Christmas?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I just want to ask if new companions, pets and mounts will be available for Pirate101 later this year for the 12 days of Christmas, I sure hope you guys make a Christmas Elf companion!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
I just want to ask if new companions, pets and mounts will be available for Pirate101 later this year for the 12 days of Christmas, I sure hope you guys make a Christmas Elf companion!
I think we can expect the return of some old favorites, a new mount ( for the charity work that KI supports) and maybe one new companion, like the nutcracker soldier from last year. I like the Christmas Elf!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
They always have fun Christmas surprises for us. I have no doubts for this year either .