Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Well this was interesting...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 28, 2012
Ok. So to make sense when I start, this was about a cyberbully and my actions and it just seemed very interesting enough to be shared, and, of course, humiliate the bully a little. So here's how it went: I'm going around with a friend, decide to teleport to them because I'm bored... Lovely fellow comes along arguing with everyone, acting like he's all that (the obvious, it gets weirder) and I just ignore him for awhile. Then he keeps going and going and I see how others are reacting, so I stopped ignoring him, and he was saying like everyone else was dirt to him and "HE," Yes, he, kept going on saying: I'm too beautiful for this! Now I started asking him why he keeps acting like that, and he says some foul language. Now, here's a fun fact about me: Whenever I get into an argument with someone, I act like they're my best buddy, I say nothing rude, and I whip things he says right back at him without morphing it all in context, but contradicting what he says with his own words. I never say anything rude for the whole argument. Guess one could say I know
Word-Fu. Now he gives the same sentence: I'm just too beautiful for this! When he gives up arguing with me. For some reason my method of arguing can drive people without kindness insane, and it's... Quite a spectacle for everyone watching. So, of course he goes back to arguing with other folks. Then after all that I talk to him telling him how to be beautiful on the inside as well (You probably know what I'm talking about when I say that) And afterwards, I haven't seen him argue again. So yes, ignoring and reporting is a BEAUTIFUL thing to do, if you keep your head on straight, you can help the bully become a better person. Also I can clear up anything that confuses you, so feel free to ask in your replies.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Long live Word-Fu! You make a very good sensei.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Kill them with kindness. Works every time!

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
DuncanRoland The E... on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
Ok. So to make sense when I start, this was about a cyberbully and my actions and it just seemed very interesting enough to be shared, and, of course, humiliate the bully a little. So here's how it went: I'm going around with a friend, decide to teleport to them because I'm bored... Lovely fellow comes along arguing with everyone, acting like he's all that (the obvious, it gets weirder) and I just ignore him for awhile. Then he keeps going and going and I see how others are reacting, so I stopped ignoring him, and he was saying like everyone else was dirt to him and "HE," Yes, he, kept going on saying: I'm too beautiful for this! Now I started asking him why he keeps acting like that, and he says some foul language. Now, here's a fun fact about me: Whenever I get into an argument with someone, I act like they're my best buddy, I say nothing rude, and I whip things he says right back at him without morphing it all in context, but contradicting what he says with his own words. I never say anything rude for the whole argument. Guess one could say I know
Word-Fu. Now he gives the same sentence: I'm just too beautiful for this! When he gives up arguing with me. For some reason my method of arguing can drive people without kindness insane, and it's... Quite a spectacle for everyone watching. So, of course he goes back to arguing with other folks. Then after all that I talk to him telling him how to be beautiful on the inside as well (You probably know what I'm talking about when I say that) And afterwards, I haven't seen him argue again. So yes, ignoring and reporting is a BEAUTIFUL thing to do, if you keep your head on straight, you can help the bully become a better person. Also I can clear up anything that confuses you, so feel free to ask in your replies.
Umm.. I'm confused, what does this have to do with Pirate101 PvP?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DeathWiz101378 on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
Umm.. I'm confused, what does this have to do with Pirate101 PvP?
It's about attitude and shutting down the cycle of 'trash' talking in the PvP arena.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I might have to try this strategy when I want to annoy people.... jk but beware someone might use this for bad.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
I might have to try this strategy when I want to annoy people.... jk but beware someone might use this for bad.
Come to the Dark Side, young Jedi. ( jk )

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
Come to the Dark Side, young Jedi. ( jk )
yes come to use we have oreos

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
that is awesome! long live word-fu!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
warrior021u on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
yes come to use we have oreos
dark chocolate?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
thats the real way stop stop a bully right there folks!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Word-fu rules, that shows those bullies a thing or two.

Congrats on your courage.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
"im too beautiful for this" i think i fought that guy in a 1v1 before if its a privy your talking about, i won and he started proclaiming his beauty drove me to victory

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
These are the secrets of the kung-fu panda... Kidding.