Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Class Specific Companions thought

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I really like how we get our new Companions from our Trainers, but I do have one small thought about them.

I think each of these Companions should receive at least one free additional Epic added to them the moment we recruit them after we talked to them when Pirates reach level 4 to get them. It would give them a small head start, an additional boost to preparing them for the adventures to come.

Please think of this.

Thanks!

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Trimond297 on May 31, 2014 wrote:
I really like how we get our new Companions from our Trainers, but I do have one small thought about them.

I think each of these Companions should receive at least one free additional Epic added to them the moment we recruit them after we talked to them when Pirates reach level 4 to get them. It would give them a small head start, an additional boost to preparing them for the adventures to come.

Please think of this.

Thanks!
It's not needed, really. They already start with one epic, and no other companions you get around that level start with 2 epics. Plus, the buccaneer one would be able to train relentless rank 2, and having that at level 5 would really be too easy. Also, how would it affect us at max level?
That Buccaneer Peter Quint is overpowered already (in my and many others' eyes), so with access to bladestorm he'd be even worse X.X .