Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Could Grizzleheim possibly be the next world?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
If you've gone to Bestia yet, then you'd know there are booths of each world. One of them is Grizzleheim! Could it be that this is a hint of Grizzleheim being the next world? There is also a new bear model as well.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on May 17, 2014 wrote:
If you've gone to Bestia yet, then you'd know there are booths of each world. One of them is Grizzleheim! Could it be that this is a hint of Grizzleheim being the next world? There is also a new bear model as well.
Nah, it's already been confirmed by Blind Mew that we will be going to Valencia in the next update. I'm thinking it's going to be valencia and Krokotopia, as it's been hinted on by the developers multiple times, so i doubt it'd be grizzleheim.

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on May 17, 2014 wrote:
I'd say it's just KI poking and teasing us.

Ensign
Sep 28, 2012
Don't take this one too literally. If you step back and check out the tent from a distance the top of it looks like a horse shoe. It might be the tent from Cool Ranch. And the new bear from Grizzlehiem could be a kinda reference to Swedish settlers in the states. Even though we don't have any live in game it is just an idea.

Main reasoning for this is we have a tent for Skull island, Marleybone, Moo Shu - three large places where we have spent a lot of time in game. Only missing a Monquista tent to complete the set!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Possibly? Certainly. Let's face it, the Lost World of the Werebutterfly Go-Go Dancers is possible... Grizzleheim is not my guess for the next one, but it would not be a shocker if it was next. (My guess is Polaris, but I would not bet a good crate of yum on it).

-Indigo

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
DeathWiz101378 on May 18, 2014 wrote:
Nah, it's already been confirmed by Blind Mew that we will be going to Valencia in the next update. I'm thinking it's going to be valencia and Krokotopia, as it's been hinted on by the developers multiple times, so i doubt it'd be grizzleheim.
Now since I've finished the game right now, it's gonna be Valencia. But you never know.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Indigo Ring on May 19, 2014 wrote:
Possibly? Certainly. Let's face it, the Lost World of the Werebutterfly Go-Go Dancers is possible... Grizzleheim is not my guess for the next one, but it would not be a shocker if it was next. (My guess is Polaris, but I would not bet a good crate of yum on it).

-Indigo
Werebutterfly Go-Go Dancers? Can we do that world next? Like, forget book 15, I wanna go there. That sounds like it would be the funniest thing ever.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
DeathWiz101378 on May 18, 2014 wrote:
but we already hit Valencia, wait, aren't we going back their to find the guy that knows how to kill kane?

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
sjosten on May 26, 2014 wrote:
Werebutterfly Go-Go Dancers? Can we do that world next? Like, forget book 15, I wanna go there. That sounds like it would be the funniest thing ever.
Agreed.

Anyways, I agree that Valentia is likely the next world. After all, the quest dialogue for the last quest (which can be found here: www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:A_Call_for_Help#tab=Quest_Dialogue) does mention Valentia, as well as Caligostro. Blind Mew said that the next world would have a skyway beginning with the letter C, which could be Caligostro. On the C note, Spain (which Valentia is based off of) has four regions that begin with the letter C: Castilla Y Leon, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, and Cantabria. Also, in this story thread, Blind Mew said that the story demands going back to Valentia.

So, at least part of the next book will be in Valentia. However, I am fairly certain, that Grizzleheim will be a world to visit. First of all, its one of the origin world choices, along with Krokatopia, Marleybone, Skull Island and Mooshu. The only other one of these we haven't been to is Krokatopia. I think Blind Mew might have said they were working on a storyline with our foster parents. Second of all, I couldn't find the quote, but I'm fairly certian that Blind Mew told us that two of the worlds Darkmoor, Krokatopia and Grizzleheim would be in the game. Third of all, Erica the Red seems like she would be found in Grizzleheim, which would make since because she is (likely) a parody of Erik the Red, and Grizzleheim is a parody of Scandinavian culture.

Ivette Xaiver, Oracle

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I think it's possible... besides, Erika The Red sounds like she would be an npc from Grizzleheim

Ensign
Sep 28, 2012
But Blind Mew has also stated that Erica the Red might not be found in the world of her origin. She might be from Grizzlehiem, but she is also a pirate and we are found all over the Spiral. She could be stranded/in trouble/starting trouble anywhere guys.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
fearless robert sp... on May 26, 2014 wrote:
but we already hit Valencia, wait, aren't we going back their to find the guy that knows how to kill kane?
I know we're going to Valencia soon, but you never know.

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
Haley MoonHeart on May 26, 2014 wrote:
Agreed.

Anyways, I agree that Valentia is likely the next world. After all, the quest dialogue for the last quest (which can be found here: www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:A_Call_for_Help#tab=Quest_Dialogue) does mention Valentia, as well as Caligostro. Blind Mew said that the next world would have a skyway beginning with the letter C, which could be Caligostro. On the C note, Spain (which Valentia is based off of) has four regions that begin with the letter C: Castilla Y Leon, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, and Cantabria. Also, in this story thread, Blind Mew said that the story demands going back to Valentia.

So, at least part of the next book will be in Valentia. However, I am fairly certain, that Grizzleheim will be a world to visit. First of all, its one of the origin world choices, along with Krokatopia, Marleybone, Skull Island and Mooshu. The only other one of these we haven't been to is Krokatopia. I think Blind Mew might have said they were working on a storyline with our foster parents. Second of all, I couldn't find the quote, but I'm fairly certian that Blind Mew told us that two of the worlds Darkmoor, Krokatopia and Grizzleheim would be in the game. Third of all, Erica the Red seems like she would be found in Grizzleheim, which would make since because she is (likely) a parody of Erik the Red, and Grizzleheim is a parody of Scandinavian culture.

Ivette Xaiver, Oracle
Several corrections: It's 'Valencia', not 'Valentia'. Second of all, Valencia is based more on Italy during the Renaissance.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
There not much hint about Grizzleheim. It might be a long way to go for Grizzleheim as a playable world. If I may remember in my wizard101 days, it was an extremely hard world to play. I would be surprised if this large and challenging world is the the next world Our pirate(s) may receive a wind stone to travel directly to Krokotopia how and where it's a surprise. But some argue that after Aquila our pirate (s) may visit Valencia again ( how will our pirate(s) do it differently this time without alerting any clockworks ? ) before traveling to Korkotopia rather than travel directly, as for Grizzleheim is still unknown how to travel there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I believe there are four possible worlds after our re-visit to Valencia: Darkmoor, Polaris, Grizzleheim, & Krokotopia. Who knows for sure? ( beyond the usual suspects ) Although I would LOVE to visit the Lost World of the Werebutterfly Go-Go Dancers. Sounds like a 50's B sci-fi movie.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
With KI anything is possible! I think Grizzleheim may appear at one point in the game, or at least a few familiar faces from Grizzleheim. I can see Grizzleheim being a possible world since they definitely have ships, not to mention that the areas of Grizzleheim can be separated in a skyway, but whatever the next new world may be, I know that allot of us will be happy with it and obviously allot of us are already looking forward to it!

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
MarleybonePatriot on May 27, 2014 wrote:
Several corrections: It's 'Valencia', not 'Valentia'. Second of all, Valencia is based more on Italy during the Renaissance.
You are correct, it is mainly based on the Italian Renaissance, but it's also based on Imperial Spain as well, as it has parts from it.

I don't really see how people want Grizzleheim to be the next world. There is absolutely NO evidence to prove it may be coming to the game next update. There is a chance it'll come out in a differen update, but for now, we're gonna re-visit Valencia. My guess is that we enter a new skyway in Valencia through MooShu, since that is pretty much the only other stormgate leading to another skyway in that world. That tower in MooShu is certainly a hint to Book 15, wether it be for a promotion quest or a long dungeon before Valencia part 2.

I actually feel like Krokotopia will be added after Valencia part 2, since it's been mentioned so many times in Book 14. Get ready for another hint when the next month comes out, because they always seem to give a tiny hint to what else is coming to the next update.

Petty Alicia Cog

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
itsamemario4 on May 29, 2014 wrote:
You are correct, it is mainly based on the Italian Renaissance, but it's also based on Imperial Spain as well, as it has parts from it.

I don't really see how people want Grizzleheim to be the next world. There is absolutely NO evidence to prove it may be coming to the game next update. There is a chance it'll come out in a differen update, but for now, we're gonna re-visit Valencia. My guess is that we enter a new skyway in Valencia through MooShu, since that is pretty much the only other stormgate leading to another skyway in that world. That tower in MooShu is certainly a hint to Book 15, wether it be for a promotion quest or a long dungeon before Valencia part 2.

I actually feel like Krokotopia will be added after Valencia part 2, since it's been mentioned so many times in Book 14. Get ready for another hint when the next month comes out, because they always seem to give a tiny hint to what else is coming to the next update.

Petty Alicia Cog
There's a stormgate to Valencia through port regal.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on May 29, 2014 wrote:
There's a stormgate to Valencia through port regal.
Yes,but it requires a red windstone,I believe.And red windstones are at the top of the hierarchy,being capable of opening nearly every stormgate.They're probably one of a kind.While every Marleybonean privateer has a violet windstone,only one heavily-guarded place in the entirety of Skull Island(Fort Basset) has a yellow windstones,because it's effects are storng enough for stormgates requiring yellow,green,blue,indigo and violet windstones.Imagine a red windstone!It must be one of a kind!

Which is why I hope we will be using it in our last journey to Valencia.Maybe we'll enter the Machine itself...

P.S.Guys,this is my 100th post!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
Yes,but it requires a red windstone,I believe.And red windstones are at the top of the hierarchy,being capable of opening nearly every stormgate.They're probably one of a kind.While every Marleybonean privateer has a violet windstone,only one heavily-guarded place in the entirety of Skull Island(Fort Basset) has a yellow windstones,because it's effects are storng enough for stormgates requiring yellow,green,blue,indigo and violet windstones.Imagine a red windstone!It must be one of a kind!

Which is why I hope we will be using it in our last journey to Valencia.Maybe we'll enter the Machine itself...

P.S.Guys,this is my 100th post!!!!
Well it sure is. Congratulations Lieutenant Hoodoo.

Ensign
May 18, 2011
itsamemario4 on May 29, 2014 wrote:

Petty Alicia Cog
There is evidence to prove that Grizzleheim is the next world.

If you look at the producer's letter, it says certain things about creatures in Grizzleheim while trying to blend them into the producer letter itself.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/producers_letter

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on May 28, 2014 wrote:
There not much hint about Grizzleheim. It might be a long way to go for Grizzleheim as a playable world. If I may remember in my wizard101 days, it was an extremely hard world to play. I would be surprised if this large and challenging world is the the next world Our pirate(s) may receive a wind stone to travel directly to Krokotopia how and where it's a surprise. But some argue that after Aquila our pirate (s) may visit Valencia again ( how will our pirate(s) do it differently this time without alerting any clockworks ? ) before traveling to Korkotopia rather than travel directly, as for Grizzleheim is still unknown how to travel there.
Well there's a second stormgate in Aquila to Valencia so that probably it or there is a stormgate to polaris in the giant mechanical tower in the background and we can get there from the empty stormgate in Avernus and we have to ask Thunderbird to open it up.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on May 29, 2014 wrote:
With KI anything is possible! I think Grizzleheim may appear at one point in the game, or at least a few familiar faces from Grizzleheim. I can see Grizzleheim being a possible world since they definitely have ships, not to mention that the areas of Grizzleheim can be separated in a skyway, but whatever the next new world may be, I know that allot of us will be happy with it and obviously allot of us are already looking forward to it!
I agree but do you want to have to travel there through Avernus again were the only Open Stormgate available in the spiral-so far then try to avoid the bone drakes even though they'll probably be gray but theres not a spec of land there and it'll be hard to avoid. But on a lighter note Imagine fighting with the bears on your crew. I hope it's a big open world like Skull Island, Cool Ranch, Mooshu, Marleybone, and Aquila. I don't want another Valencia, or Monquista with one skyway if so I'll be angry. I think it should go Grizzleheim, Cool Ranch Part 3, a couple new worlds, Krokotopia, then El' Dorado. Then there should be more storyline even after you beat your goal. Just like in Wizard101 you still get to go places after you beat Malastare in Dragonspyre.

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
hmm idk, a lot of people argue about either Polaris or grizzle being the next. Maybe both, but I think grizzle will e first.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
People, I made this post BEFORE I finished aquila. I know we'll be going back to Valencia. Where we go after that... it's possible grizzleheim is next.