Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wounded Prices are insanely high.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
"I've had worse" on El Toro makes me pay.. and hear me out here, OVER 10K gold for "I've had worse".
Dungeons will soon be insanely difficult because by the end of it, your entire crew will most likely be wounded. I understand it's to balance the over-powered orders but the time you wait for it did it enough. Yes, I know miracles cost a lot but "I've had worse" does not need 10K treatment costs. What do you think about it?
Jacob

Administrator
Beautifulmonkey on May 12, 2014 wrote:
"I've had worse" on El Toro makes me pay.. and hear me out here, OVER 10K gold for "I've had worse".
Dungeons will soon be insanely difficult because by the end of it, your entire crew will most likely be wounded. I understand it's to balance the over-powered orders but the time you wait for it did it enough. Yes, I know miracles cost a lot but "I've had worse" does not need 10K treatment costs. What do you think about it?
Jacob
Hi! Please feel free to continue the discussion on this thread.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*