Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Surprise party for a very special person!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
just to be sure its still the 19th? and the time realm and place is the same to? also one more thing what area will it be in. I've had some trouble with that in the past but now I can port to Chrissy or you but in case some people don't have anyone to port to what area will it be?

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

ps, I have a little surprise myself, is it alright if I unleash it at your party?
Right...except realm Blind Mew only has one area.

And yes,I'll go ahead and reaffirm it all.This time in both bold,and underlined(and then I might even put it in italic...)

Date:June 19th 2014
Time:4:00 PM US Central Time
Date:Thursday,June 19th
Realm:Blind Mew

Alright,then.That said,can't wait to see the surprise,4 days to go!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:

And yes,I'll go ahead and reaffirm it all.This time in both bold,and underlined(and then I might even put it in italic...)

okay thank you, and I cant wait to show it

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013

might as well give you a hint, messed up armada hybrid. well there you go try to figure it out by then. btw its gear, ill list the type
hat (three choices, I have two of the three but witch one? also I already stated one I have in one of the threads)
armor (medium)
boots (easy)
weapon (hardest)
totem (easiest)

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
I'm planning to be there, outside Kraken Skulls Tavern area as earlier post said, got realm and date/time, wonder who...?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
cat agate on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
I'm planning to be there, outside Kraken Skulls Tavern area as earlier post said, got realm and date/time, wonder who...?
I wonder who too,but,that would be telling...
wouldn't it?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on May 11, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone!Friends,pirates and marauders,Chrissy and I would like to announce a party.All good parties are announced early.This party is a surprise party for someone.Someone I am immeasurably grateful to.And I know others are also.In every post I make on this thread or that Chrissy makes we will scatter tiny hints of who it is for.Some people(Lizzy,Me,Chrissy and One-Eyed Jack) know for who it is and I would ask them not to tell anyone!!!
Now that we've got that out of the way,let's talk when...
The party itself will be on June 19th.On June 9th we'll announce what realm and time.All good parties are announced early.I want to make sure that you will clear your schedules on June 19th,because this person has blessed,more than me.June 19th is the date they made their first post...
Hopefully Chrissy will get better in the next couple of weeks.She's been feeling like an old cat,so I wish her good luck!
wow i wonder who it is? is it me? is it valkoor? is it chrissy? hmm

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Felix. No worries about me, I am feeling better by the day. Just coughing a lot but even that is subsiding. This old cat can still purrr.
Hmmm another hint........That first post was June 19, 2012 Now get your brains spinning on what long time poster is that?
i remember where my first post was, i will check XD

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Felix. No worries about me, I am feeling better by the day. Just coughing a lot but even that is subsiding. This old cat can still purrr.
Hmmm another hint........That first post was June 19, 2012 Now get your brains spinning on what long time poster is that?
ok, it was not me. i wonder who?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

i will totallly be there XD if i can remember, wich i will XD

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on May 31, 2014 wrote:
Hi Jack,
don't worry if you can't make it,I'm glad that at least you know what you'll be doing on June 19th.
Okay.So,I have come up with a date time and place.

Does this suit everyone?I distinctly hear some pirates,wondering who the mystery honoree is...
A party? FABULOUS!!! I hope it's the kind where everyone wears a toga! - Catbeard

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
Ooh, forgot to mention, I'm Dark William Atherton.

Ensign
Mar 22, 2014
I'll bring the Yum and the Yum Cake. Yo ho ho, and a bottle of Yum!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
NegativePi on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
A party? FABULOUS!!! I hope it's the kind where everyone wears a toga! - Catbeard
a toga party is best held in the teachers lounge

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012

If the party is held at this time i will probably be able to stop by for a little bit, about a half hour, but then i have to go to a summer league bball game. Sounds fun though since it is a surprise so i will try my best to attend.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello Hoodoo Master.

I will do my best to make it to this magnificent party. I won't be getting off work until at least 6pm Eastern (5pm Central)Time, so I will more than likely miss the start.

Plus, I will have a beautiful family and wee ones to devote some initial, after work time to. Even for just one day, I miss them terribly during those 8-10 hours! I can't resist and walk away from the Da-das and giggles that fill my house when I jingle the keys and make my warmly-welcomed entrance and I yell out "Daddy's home!". It's an amazing moment and gets me every single time, no matter how exhausted and beat up I am from the day's work. The worst of days instantly become washed away in those precious little voices...and the bigger ones too!

Sorry, I let my emotions guide me off-track for a moment...why does that always happen with me? I surely hope to get there and join in the festivities as quickly as possible. You did an amazing job of planning this party and building up the overwhelming excitement....and playful angst! Great job in making this what is sure to be a Monster of a Marauder Party!

Hope to see all of you there!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am looking forward to this party too. Especially when we can finally let the Cat out of the bag.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Unfortunately since our family is working towards moving in a month or two and we are trying to sell our house and the Realtor just called to set up a viewing during the time when i would be able to attend the party. I will be unable to attend, but best wishes to all tonight and have fun.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

woo party is today! cant wait!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
that party was AWESOME! i enjoyed meeting jack and blind mew and i made some new friends there as well and i blasted kai with jelly beans great party!

fearless talon Lewis