Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

questin ?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
what is rollplay on the message boards.i have not read them but they sound like putting the things in the game into a play

65 crazy dino Vernon

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I like to the view the role plays as a kind of story game. Each participant creates a unique character usually based on their in game pirate and takes part creating a story. Usually these roleplays mostly include only what we already know is in the spiral from playing the game, with just a few changes or additions. The early Roleplay! and Roleplay II along with Masked Ball in Padova are like this. There are also some roleplays that include content from outside of the spiral.

The fun of these roleplays is really seeing where the story goes, when the story has several different authors who can only communicate with each other through the story they're writing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101kid2264 on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
what is rollplay on the message boards.i have not read them but they sound like putting the things in the game into a play

65 crazy dino Vernon
It's sort of like that. It's telling a story and all the posters add to the story as it progresses. It is a bit tricky with the delays in moderation but some of then have turned into some beautiful epics. cough Masked Ball In Padova cough Just to mention one of them.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
CdeWinter on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
I like to the view the role plays as a kind of story game. Each participant creates a unique character usually based on their in game pirate and takes part creating a story. Usually these roleplays mostly include only what we already know is in the spiral from playing the game, with just a few changes or additions. The early Roleplay! and Roleplay II along with Masked Ball in Padova are like this. There are also some roleplays that include content from outside of the spiral.

The fun of these roleplays is really seeing where the story goes, when the story has several different authors who can only communicate with each other through the story they're writing.
'content from outside the spiral' list:
Star Wars (Felix Alcott, my own character)
Assassin's Creed (Kai Alcott, also mine.)
Pokemon (Justin's characters)
My Little Pony (I think that's also Justin, only mentioned in his backstory as far as I know.)
Doctor Who (Forgot who, only in two roleplays)
Add Pirate101, the main thing, and you have the most awesome message boards ever.