Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cutthroat bundle

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
So on the Cutthroat bundle page it says "up to level 50 gear available". Was that previous to the MB/AQ update? And does the Cutthroat companion level up when you do? (I've never had a bundle so I don't know :p)

Administrator
Yes, that would be old information that needs to be updated! I'll forward this along. It should read "up to level 60 gear available."

The Cutthroat companion follows the same leveling rules found on this page of the player's guide: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/players_guide/companions/training. Furthermore, redeeming a bundle companion acts similarly to gaining a new companion through questing: your new companion will automatically level to approximately your level upon redemption.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Ok. I wasn't sure cause it said "...and becomes stronger as your pirate levels up and gain experience." Thanks for clarifying.