Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

stormgate in aragon uselles

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
in aragon the dragonspyre i have looked on the map and i saw this stormgate it did not even tell witch area it leads it just says stormgate. did anyone else see that or is that the stormgate to moshoo then tell it anyone i have asked that alot of times i only want to know what place it leads and why it is in the dragonspyre

Administrator
it's a . . . dun dun dun
Mystery

Some other players have wondered about this same thing, pirate! Very mysterious indeed!

Where do you think it could lead to?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
it's a . . . dun dun dun
Mystery

Some other players have wondered about this same thing, pirate! Very mysterious indeed!

I think, if one of those nameless storm-gates were to be ever unlocked they would lead to a small but beautiful island with a stunning log cabin and lovely tropical atmosphere with all the fruit, water and food needs right at your fingertips.
Stepping onto the friendly porch with a padded swing and chairs with tables loaded with yumonade and mouthwatering cookies. Moving in to the cabin proper would reveal a exquisitely decorated country style interior with bright colors accented with a piratey flair. Flowers would be everywhere. A lovely loft would show an inviting sleeping area. A tapping sound is heard from a side room. A peek into the room would show a magnificent library lining all the walls. and a desk facing a bay window that had a tall backed, very padded and comfortable chair. The tapping is coming from a solar powered laptop as very nimble fingers are dancing over them weaving story-lines and plots with brilliant flair. You clear your throat to announce yourself as all the doors prior have been invitingly open. You politely ask "Mind if I read over your shoulder?" The tapping stops and the chair slowly turns around and the familiar and much loved occupant looks at you with kind eyes and says: "That would be telling"

Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
it's a . . . dun dun dun
Mystery

Ah, mysteries!

Speaking of mysteries, is there a chance we can get an update on the...er...update?

I understand you guys like teasing us and all, and the latest bit of concept art is amazing, but the wait is really starving us! I previously heard there was some sort of error that caused this long wait, and if that is true, I apologize for the impatience. If not, can you perhaps give us a reason for the update taking so long? Size? Bandwidth issues?

Thanks One-Eyed Jack!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
I think, if one of those nameless storm-gates were to be ever unlocked they would lead to a small but beautiful island with a stunning log cabin and lovely tropical atmosphere with all the fruit, water and food needs right at your fingertips.
Stepping onto the friendly porch with a padded swing and chairs with tables loaded with yumonade and mouthwatering cookies. Moving in to the cabin proper would reveal a exquisitely decorated country style interior with bright colors accented with a piratey flair. Flowers would be everywhere. A lovely loft would show an inviting sleeping area. A tapping sound is heard from a side room. A peek into the room would show a magnificent library lining all the walls. and a desk facing a bay window that had a tall backed, very padded and comfortable chair. The tapping is coming from a solar powered laptop as very nimble fingers are dancing over them weaving story-lines and plots with brilliant flair. You clear your throat to announce yourself as all the doors prior have been invitingly open. You politely ask "Mind if I read over your shoulder?" The tapping stops and the chair slowly turns around and the familiar and much loved occupant looks at you with kind eyes and says: "That would be telling"
Wow, Chrissy- that was simply...well...inspiring. I almost thought that I was there listening to the sounds of rustling leaves in a gentle breeze as I stood on that friendly porch. The cabin itself sounds like the most relaxing and inviting (and quaint) place in the Spiral- I surely would never want to leave (except for when I need to run out and get more Yumonade and cookies). Although, I could just send Ratbeard out for them...uh...maybe not- if I want it done right I better send Bonnie or Gracie- they surely wouldn't let me down. I could absolutely envision Blind Mew feverishly, yet at the same time tranquilly, plotting a course for more storyline and Spiral brilliant madness.

Oh man, to have a cabin like that to draw inspiration from and to be able to let your ideas and creativity cascade down like a mighty, yet calming, waterfall- I would so be there. Thanks for sharing the picturesque serenity and the imagery of that awe inspiring scenery...for it has produced a smile that even El Toro would envy. I now feel compelled to write something fantastically brilliant myself. As to what...well, that too would be telling.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
And perhaps also says after questioned: "You'll find out." (My other favorite line!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
And perhaps also says after questioned: "You'll find out." (My other favorite line!)
Indeed, I should have worked that in.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wow, such praise from writers of both your caliber are bashfully received and it warms my heart with a warm fuzzy of a feeling that will last for weeks. It was a knee jerk inspiration and I keep thinking of things I could have added, like Anne's great line and more details like Valkoor's. I guess that writing is never really "done" as there is always something else neat that will enrich your idea. Your encouragement means the world to me and I thank you kindly.

Administrator
CaptainFlint193 on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
Ah, mysteries!

Speaking of mysteries, is there a chance we can get an update on the...er...update?

I understand you guys like teasing us and all, and the latest bit of concept art is amazing, but the wait is really starving us! I previously heard there was some sort of error that caused this long wait, and if that is true, I apologize for the impatience. If not, can you perhaps give us a reason for the update taking so long? Size? Bandwidth issues?

Thanks One-Eyed Jack!
Hi! Perhaps my response in this thread will help clear things up.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*