Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next world Celestia possibly?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Hi this is another theory about the next world now I been thinking blind mew is one heck of a trickster we got most people say that we will go to valencia to found out kane weakness but remember the gold wheel
you find in marleybone? I am gonna brainstorm this but maybe its kane weakness? I think this is how its gonna happen.
We talk to the guy who knows his weakness he says its on the gold wheel we got to celestia to crack the code but maybe someone steals it?
Remember the shark? He might be in celestia.
This is just a theory that I just thought of.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
it is a good theory, but as you see, celestia is completely out of the question here, our next world after aquila is most likely going to be krokotopia, valencia or polaris ( most likely krokotopia)

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
A new screenshot it is a water creature looking thing my theory might be correct :).

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
That shrimp does have Celestian runes on his robe, and there are sharks in Celestia (Remember the shark in Vadima's Sanctum in the previous teaser?), but it's a pretty big stretch to say Celestia is our next world, even after the next Valencian skyway.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
The puppet show shows the shrimp guy summoning sharks. Lets do a little math.
SHARKS = WATER.