Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valentine Eye Patches

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Are they going to be selling the eye patches with hearts on them that are on the sign in screen? They are really nice.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
Are they going to be selling the eye patches with hearts on them that are on the sign in screen? They are really nice.
Well, they better! My pirates are passed out from looking at them! (Lol just kidding!) But seriously, they scream "GIVEAWAY!" But again, they should totally do that. Aloha! (Bye!)

George Gordon, the Balanced Buccaneer

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Well if they did for Thanksgiving, and for autumn they would do it for valentine's day.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just LOVE how you guys think. Here I am budgeting for them and you have the wonderful hope for a give away. Knowing KingsIsle it is entirely within the realm of possibility. (No pun Intended, but I like it anyway. )

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
They'll probably release a code on Valentine's day for them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I don't see anything about those great Heart patches . *Sniffs slightly*

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Aww I guess they won't bring out the eye patches. Oh well maybe next year!

Administrator
I'd say it's a pretty safe bet these eye patches that were depicted on our launcher will be added to the game next year!

Sorry for the confusion.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*