Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundle with companion that has reckless frenzy

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
People (This girl named Sierra/Harmony) keep saying that a new bundle came out in a certain state and has a companion that gives reckless frenzy. She said go on central and there is proof. I looked but I didn't see any thing. She kept saying it was there and didn't even give me the bundle name. I kept asking her but she didn't say anything more. My question is: is this true or false? A new bundle that gives a companion with Reckless Frenzy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Likeieggs on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
People (This girl named Sierra/Harmony) keep saying that a new bundle came out in a certain state and has a companion that gives reckless frenzy. She said go on central and there is proof. I looked but I didn't see any thing. She kept saying it was there and didn't even give me the bundle name. I kept asking her but she didn't say anything more. My question is: is this true or false? A new bundle that gives a companion with Reckless Frenzy.
Well there is a new HooDoo bundle that has been discovered that has a monkey companion so maybe that is what has the reckless frenzy. Any Walmart shoppers may be able to get it and try it out and verify what you have heard or not.
Rumors do seem to fly a lot near update times and you were wise to come here and ask. As soon as anyone has some facts for you, we will be informing ya.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
actually she is half correct.

A new bundle did pop up (a witchdoctor one) which has a witchdoctor companion that knows a power similiar to reckless frenzy.

The companion is a Mojo Monkey and the power is called "Go bananas" which is a witchdoctor version of said bundle.

My thread titled "A prediction gone correct? Witchdoctor Bundle?" is talking about the exact bundle that was found.

P.S. the bundle isn't exclusive to texas (the area it was found in) as my local walmart said they got a shipment of a new Pirate101 Bundle called the Hoodoo Bundle and don't even live in texas.
So in a way she was right yet wrong at the same time (Yes there is a new bundle but her facts were a tad wrong at the same time)

Bosun
May 06, 2009
This is true. There is a new bundle that KI has not official released yet, but has been spotted in Walmarts.

The new bundle is none other than the Hoodoo Bundle, a witchdoctor bundle that comes with a variety of spooky items for $29. You can read more at the following sites:
Pirate101central: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?50041-New-Teaser!/page4
Duelist101: http://www.duelist101.com/news/pirate101-hoodoo-bundle/
Pirates of the Spiral: http://www.pirates-of-the-spiral.com/2014/02/hoodoo-bundle.html

The Bundle includes a new Ghostly Galleon Ship, the Conqueroo's Outfit, the Mojo Monkey Companion, the Witchdoctor's Lab add-on, the Baron Sademi's Battle Standard, and 5000 Crowns or 1 Month Subscription

-The Baron Sademi's Battle Standard with boost Undead Companions and heal them if placed on enemy terratory
-The Conqueroo's Outfit has a unique twist on the Hoodoo them and the hat will give players the epic "Readied Spell" which is the Witchdoctor version of Overwatch. The Robe comes with one of the Juju Spell series and the boots include the Shadow Step power.
-The Ghostly Galleon Ship is a simple, but very cool looking ship complete with eerie purple fog on the deck, worn wood, torn sails, and a very spooking looking facade
-The Mojo Monkey companion is a melee Witchdoctor with the abilities of "Go Bananas" (which does the same as Reckless Frenzy) and Relentless. He has 2 promotions and can get 3 additional epics. His Talents and Epics are rather limited, but we've yet to see what he can really do if used properly.
-The Witchdoctor's Lab is an add-on like the Crow's Nest of the Admiral Bundle. I'm not sure what secrets are brewing in this lab, but I'll tell you one thing...it looks amazing!

Hope this answers your concerns!

See You in the Spiral!