Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

more crew mates?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Hi!!!! i'm kai sawkins privater so i just got to the part where the duck of death is at boot hill yet old scratch says to fight darkmoore ships. so i have the people bonnie, lucky jack russel, egg shen, nanu nanu, mustang rowdy, ratbeard, emmet, old scratch, bison shamon, bison scout storm raider and i think thats all bonnie old scratch jack egg shen emmet and ratbeard are promoted. but my real question is are there anymore side quest compainions i can get before the duck of death?

Thanks if anyone replies

kai sawkins 26 privater.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Kai, I think you should wait and pick up side quest companions after you max out your pirate. Privateers get the most crew of any class and honestly the only good sidequest companion you can get is Zeena, in Aquila. Wait 'till you max level, the go back to get the side crew, you'll save boatloads of gold on training tomes.

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Thanks for the tip i'm already thin on gold getting that bison ship

Kai Sawkins still a