Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Secluded Island (Role Play)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
The sky was blue and the water that drifted to the shore was flat, not a single ripple. All was still and quiet, until the sound of a tree hitting the soft sand, could be heard. "Seriously, Stan!? You didn't need to cut the tree down!!". "We'll, I wasn't going to climb up there". "We still haven't even checked this island out! What if someone or SOMETHING, heard you?!?". "It's sand, soft sand.". "And that's a tree, a BIG and HEAVY tree. Are we done with this game yet?". Stan just shook his head, "So dramatic Kaitlyn". I placed my hands on my hips and gave him a threatening glare, "I'm your Captain! Don't talk to me like that Stan!!". He stopped in his tracks. For a Cutthroat he sure made fast progress in sand like this. "Why do you think you can talk to me like that? I'm not afraid to hold a knife to your throat". He turned to me, "Because I saved your life, one to many times". I rolled my eyes, "Come on, lets check this island out now. Got to make sure it's safe for us and the rest of the crew to stay at for a few days". He let out a annoyed sigh before walking ahead of me again. This time though, I bit my tongue before yelling at him. Truth is,I knew I had a soft spot for him. He was my closest friend, and the one member of the crew who truly understood me. We met in the spiral when I was defeating Finn, way in the beginning if I do say so. He might look all big and macho but, under that all muscle and temper, is the kindest and down to heart pirate you could ever meet, believe it or not.

Like it so far? I hope you liked the mild humor between my pirate and favorite companion. Feel free to join in if you want but, make sure you make it easy enough so someone else can catch on and read to catch up with this role play's progress.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
OOC: Allow me to join on in!
Justin had suffered fowl weather on his routine patrol for anything out of the ordinary. He, and his brother Leo were the ones that landed on a island not far from Flotsam and his mercenary office. They took in their surroundings and made the quick realization, 'we're stuck.' That, and the Cunning Titan so humorously decided it would park itself on the beach. The worst part; Justin was terrible at surviving conditions like this. Sure, he would be able to do questionable jobs, but that was for sport, and his living. So the realization came in assertively like a punch in the stomach. "Got any bright ideas?" Justin asked. This was going to be awhile.

Captain
May 16, 2011
OOC:......Interesting........
~
"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE WE ARE?!"

"Captain, I already told you, the Astral Compass can't locate this area."

"Impossible! The Astral Compass can locate an area in the spiral!"

"Well, the only thing it can tell me is that you're talking a lot of bologna."

"Bologna? No, I got that compass from a group of Celestians, they made it themselves!"

"Ugh, let's just check out this nearby island, shall we?"

Liam Zest, captain of the Double Rainbow, a Mooshu Galleon, docked with his first mate; Lucky Jack Russell, at the strange island. They both climbed out, and they split up, scouting the island for any signs of life. They both met back at the galleon after searching half the peculiar island. But what they did see shocked both of them.

"Did you see that?"

"The water?"

"Yeah..."

"It was a huge body of water!"

"Where are we?"

"Is this what's below the surface of the clouds?"

"Well, how do we get back up?"

"............."

"..............."

"Let's search the island some more, shall we?" Liam and Jack said in unison.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
"Hello? Anyone? Anything? Looks like I'm on my own. That's a problem. No brothers to charm." (OOC: This is Fearless, my WD.) POOF! "As if on cue. Come here, bro!" "Oh, hey Fearless, what's up? Where are we?" (My buccaneer, George Gordon.) "I'll tell you. But just lend me an ear." "Yes, sir. I understand, sir. I will follow your every command, sir." "Great, now that I've got you charmed, this will be an Alcott lot easier. (You getting a load of me, Kai?) Ok, first, to build a shelter. I'll leave that to you. Hop to it!" "Yes, sir." After 15 spiral minutes, he was done. It was a grandest of mansions, complete with Hi-WD technology. "You know, maybe I'll release you. After some thoughts though." He rubs his hands together.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
"Hello? Anyone? Anything? Looks like I'm on my own. That's a problem. No brothers to charm." (OOC: This is Fearless, my WD.) POOF! "As if on cue. Come here, bro!" "Oh, hey Fearless, what's up? Where are we?" (My buccaneer, George Gordon.) "I'll tell you. But just lend me an ear." "Yes, sir. I understand, sir. I will follow your every command, sir." "Great, now that I've got you charmed, this will be an Alcott lot easier. (You getting a load of me, Kai?) Ok, first, to build a shelter. I'll leave that to you. Hop to it!" "Yes, sir." After 15 spiral minutes, he was done. It was a grandest of mansions, complete with Hi-WD technology. "You know, maybe I'll release you. After some thoughts though." He rubs his hands together.
OOC: Is there some joke here I should understand?
Felix walked out of his meditation cave.
'I sensed a lot of people. Split up into four groups. How do I drive them all off?'
He raised both hands, cupping them as if he were holding a large orb in each.
A glowing light-blue mostly transparent orb did form in each hand, though it sent his cape flying out behind him and the trees all bend away from him.
His face still the picture of calm, he throws the two orbs.
Most of the trees on this side went flying off of the island.
Any shelter they may have had was almost completely destroyed.
Felix faints from exhaustion, probably not going to wake up for another 5 posts

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"Where did this hotel come from?" Justin looked up. Somehow, a hotel appeared in front of them, out of nowhere. Justin's cross-transceiver began ringing, and Professor Juniper was on the other end. She looked worried. "Justin, where have you been? I lost signal with you and I frantically called over and over again!" Just then, a Flareon, a red quadruped dog like Pokemon (named Toaster,) appeared. He showed that he was Justin's by the different colored fur around his neck. Justin had dyed it. "Toaster here has been worried sick about you. He keeps begging for french toast to calm him down." Justin could not help but laugh. If you gave Toaster bread, he would heat up, and follow any command. "Look, can you send him over? We're stuck on an island, and for some reason, the signal just came back when this HOTEL of all things just materialized in front of me." After a few seconds, a Timer ball, a white ball like capsule with a red protrusion on the top of it materialized in Justin's palm. "Hey, I'll be seeing you. Take care of yourself!" Juniper hung up and Leo looked at the Flareon expectantly. "How is he going to help us?" Justin pulled out a piece of bread and held it next to Toaster. The Flareon looked at it with eyes as wide as saucers and lightly cooked it, ate it, and flared up. "Now he can help us."
OOC: GBalance, you could have made a radio station to signal for help, but you had to pick a hotel. Whatever.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
"Where did this hotel come from?" Justin looked up. Somehow, a hotel appeared in front of them, out of nowhere. Justin's cross-transceiver began ringing, and Professor Juniper was on the other end. She looked worried. "Justin, where have you been? I lost signal with you and I frantically called over and over again!" Just then, a Flareon, a red quadruped dog like Pokemon (named Toaster,) appeared. He showed that he was Justin's by the different colored fur around his neck. Justin had dyed it. "Toaster here has been worried sick about you. He keeps begging for french toast to calm him down." Justin could not help but laugh. If you gave Toaster bread, he would heat up, and follow any command. "Look, can you send him over? We're stuck on an island, and for some reason, the signal just came back when this HOTEL of all things just materialized in front of me." After a few seconds, a Timer ball, a white ball like capsule with a red protrusion on the top of it materialized in Justin's palm. "Hey, I'll be seeing you. Take care of yourself!" Juniper hung up and Leo looked at the Flareon expectantly. "How is he going to help us?" Justin pulled out a piece of bread and held it next to Toaster. The Flareon looked at it with eyes as wide as saucers and lightly cooked it, ate it, and flared up. "Now he can help us."
OOC: GBalance, you could have made a radio station to signal for help, but you had to pick a hotel. Whatever.
OOC: I didn't pick it. Fearless picked a mansion. By the way, he did steal some stuff from your ship when we raided the Armada fort. And yes, Kai, there is a joke. The Alcott lot easier part.
" Ok, that's it. You're free brother. But you must listen to me. Like I'm your captain." "Sure thing brother. Hey, I just remembered. You know that Sycamore guy I know? (OOC: Yes Justin, I know Pokemon. I have back to Yellow.)"Yeah, so?" " I know how he can help us. But first... Jabberjay!" The Talonflame swept down onto the buccaneer's arm. "I need you to get Sycamore to send over Blaziken. Whatever you do, DO NOT drop the Mega Stone." Five seconds later, Blaziken's pokeball arrived with the Mega Stone. "Great! Blaziken come on out!" The buccaneer rolled down the sleeve if his coat, and revealed his Mega Ring. " Alright Blaziken, it's time for a Mega Hit!" (You getting a load of me, game devs?) The Blaziken was surrounded by a blue orb, and became a silhouette. George Gordon touched his Mega Ring, and raised it into the air. Suddenly, the Blazikin looked different. "THAT'S how he's going to help. By not letting you charm me." "Nice try brother, but I already have you under my spell." "Blaziken, help... me..." "Too late! You've been fully charmed now. Now you'll be my butler until we get out of here!" Cue evil laughter.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
OOC: Did you read the part about blowing down ALL the shelters and trees?

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
OOC: Kai, of course I did! I was just not in sync with the sequence of events. GBalance, what did you take? I will personally launch a rocket at you if you stole my 80's music! Justin has to put up with a lot in his life!
After finding out the mansion had crumbled, The threesome had heard the cry of a Blaziken. Justin's eyes grew wide as saucers. If they had the Mega Stone with them, whoever they were, this would be a lot more painful then they hoped. "We have to get off this island, now." Leo growled. "Well, I know that! It's just, how on earth do we get back? I would not love to take my chances with whoever!" Justin became angered. It was true, his crew had believed he would be back soon, he just never told them when. "Hey, Toaster?" The Flareon looked at him. "If anything bad happens to me while we are here, defend Leo with your life. If we're here for as long I as think, he will be all I'll ever have left." The Fire-type's eyes began to well up with hot, salty tears. Toaster could not believe that his master would give up like this. He was not going to take it lying down. Toaster was determined to get back to the mercenary's hideout, and fast.
OOC: I'm practicing writing for future fanfictions. If Felix tries to do away me, could you spare the poor Flareon? He might be Level 78, but his age is only 4.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Kai, of course I did! I was just not in sync with the sequence of events. GBalance, what did you take? I will personally launch a rocket at you if you stole my 80's music! Justin has to put up with a lot in his life!
After finding out the mansion had crumbled, The threesome had heard the cry of a Blaziken. Justin's eyes grew wide as saucers. If they had the Mega Stone with them, whoever they were, this would be a lot more painful then they hoped. "We have to get off this island, now." Leo growled. "Well, I know that! It's just, how on earth do we get back? I would not love to take my chances with whoever!" Justin became angered. It was true, his crew had believed he would be back soon, he just never told them when. "Hey, Toaster?" The Flareon looked at him. "If anything bad happens to me while we are here, defend Leo with your life. If we're here for as long I as think, he will be all I'll ever have left." The Fire-type's eyes began to well up with hot, salty tears. Toaster could not believe that his master would give up like this. He was not going to take it lying down. Toaster was determined to get back to the mercenary's hideout, and fast.
OOC: I'm practicing writing for future fanfictions. If Felix tries to do away me, could you spare the poor Flareon? He might be Level 78, but his age is only 4.
OOC: Oh, nothing really. Just everything inside the room with the witchdoctor symbol on it.... If that included the 80's music, then tough luck. You'll have to pry it from Fearless.

The Blaziken prepared to Fire Blast the young witchdoctor to smithereens(wherever that is) when George Gordon said "STOP!" "Blaziken, if you hurt him, you're going back to Sycamore and I'll bring out Dish. (Dish is my Greninja.) Fearless if you charm me one more time, then I swear I will." "You wouldn't dare." "I would." He brought out his High Royal Military Sabre (from the package M had sent him) and held it threateningly at his brothers throat. He may be a buccaneer, but he has the temper of a swashbuckler, Fearless thought. "Ok, ok. I, Fearless George Xiriga the First, swear that I will never charm my brother again." "That's better. Hey, who are those people running? And they keep looking at us. And I swear that's Justin. Remember when we raided that Armada fort? Get them!"

OOC: Justin, I just made your life a whole lot easier. I think this will be fun. Oh, and one more thing, Blaziken hasn't battled in a very long time...

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin299oo on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
Felix suddenly lands next to 'Toaster'.
"How did you find my island? Are you with the rebels?" He demands, pointing his hand at the Flareon. "TELL ME!"

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
OOC: Oh, boy. GBalance, Justin didn't have a lot to steal, just pointless trophies from bested enemies and other clothes.
Toaster backed up, fearing his life. Just as Felix began yelling at the Flareon, Justin, Leo, and a 3rd Character appeared. This one was his Gardevoir, Da Embrace (All the way from Hoenn!) "What are you doing to my Flareon?" Justin voice echoed out. Toaster yipped in glee and ran to his trainer's side. "I don't know about this whole 'resistance' deal with you, but we are supposed to be allies. I'm not here on purpose, and I'm trying to get off this forsaken place! I didn't even know this was your island!" Justin looked at Felix, and asked, "I want to know everything that has happened. Toaster's just a little kid. He's not part of any resistance. The only one we resist is the ARMADA for Arceus sake!" Toaster hid behind Leo, afraid what would happen next, but he shook his head. It was time for him not to be so scared, it was time to be a man. But he knew better than to fight on of the Alcotts. That, and Justin might have exaggerated some facts.
OOC: Oh boy, I kicked the hornet's nest this time. Plz don't kill me! I like my pirate.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin299oo on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Oh, boy. GBalance, Justin didn't have a lot to steal, just pointless trophies from bested enemies and other clothes.
Toaster backed up, fearing his life. Just as Felix began yelling at the Flareon, Justin, Leo, and a 3rd Character appeared. This one was his Gardevoir, Da Embrace (All the way from Hoenn!) "What are you doing to my Flareon?" Justin voice echoed out. Toaster yipped in glee and ran to his trainer's side. "I don't know about this whole 'resistance' deal with you, but we are supposed to be allies. I'm not here on purpose, and I'm trying to get off this forsaken place! I didn't even know this was your island!" Justin looked at Felix, and asked, "I want to know everything that has happened. Toaster's just a little kid. He's not part of any resistance. The only one we resist is the ARMADA for Arceus sake!" Toaster hid behind Leo, afraid what would happen next, but he shook his head. It was time for him not to be so scared, it was time to be a man. But he knew better than to fight on of the Alcotts. That, and Justin might have exaggerated some facts.
OOC: Oh boy, I kicked the hornet's nest this time. Plz don't kill me! I like my pirate.
"The Rebel Alliance... you don't seem smart enough to be a rebel spy." The boy observes. "I don't, however like the tone you used with me!"
All the while, his voice grows louder.
"Everything that has happened is none of your BUSINESS!"
Felix's hands begin glowing blue as electricity dances around him. He floats about three feet into the air, and the color of the world seems to be sucked into him, as Justin realized the penalty 13-year-old mentally unstable Sith Lords put on yelling at them.
"GOODBYE! And have a nice fall!"
Felix condensed all the lightning into one basket-ball sized orb, radiating with heat and power, and throws it.
It sails through the air to impact Justin's stomach, sending him reeling backwards with burning, horrible pain.
The sith wipes sweat off his brow and dizzily walks away.
OOC: Don't be mad at me, Felix is immensely powerful, mentally unstable, and arrogant. That was what he would do with those three traits.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
OOC: Felix, you do remember Gardevoir's Pokedex entry, right? Well...
Just as the electric projectile about hit Justin, Da Embrace leapt in front of him and took the blow, stumbling back into Justin. Toaster, furious at Felix, runs off after him. "Toaster, where are you going?" The mercenary asked. "He hurt my friend, he will pay one way or another!" Anger clouded the fire-type's mind. All he cared about was getting back at him. It's almost as if you can hear Leo asking, "Where is Kai Alcott when you need him?" Justin, after finding Felix out of hearing distance, knelt beside his barley conscious Gardevoir, and performed a spell he wanted no one to find out about. "Heaven's Blessing." The teen whispered. A holy light shone down on Da Embrace for a few seconds and after she opened her eyes, she looked around in worry. "Where's Toaster?" She asked. "On the vengeance trail to hurt Felix. We have to stop him, before something bad happens, or worse." Justin and Da Embrace ran off in the direction that Toaster ran in, with Leo close behind.
OOC: Is it too late to write out my Flareon's will yet? Just checking.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Oh, I forgot to mention, Fearless has a thing for music, so he did take the 80's music. A thief takes many pitstops.

"Blaziken! Blaze Kick!" The Blaziken's leg combusts into flames, and cooks the meat in an instant. "Good thing I had that batacuda meat. Now let's go!" "Checkmate. We've got you now, Justin."

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
OOC: GBalance, are you challenging me to what I think you're going to do? Or are you just going to beat me up? Either way, you've got a big surprise coming up. Back to adventure!
Justin, Leo, and Da Embrace the Gardevoir were looking all over for Toaster, and where he had gone, more importantly if he was alive or not. The three then noticed the ground rumbling in front of them. And guess who pops out to greet them? It's that Flareon, Toaster. He seemed to be in a much better mood. "Where have you been?" Justin asked, a little worried and glad to have found Toaster. "I was tunneling all over the island looking for Felix, but something scared me and here I am." Leo looked at Justin quizzingly. "You speak Pokemon?" The younger brother asked. "When you've been adventuring with Pokemon for some time, you grow an understanding for them. I've done the same thing with Toaster as I have Da Embrace." Then, the foursome noticed a witchdoctor, a buccaneer, and behind them, a Talonflame and Mega Blaziken. Justin slipped Da Embrace an apple that was pink colored. The Embrace Pokemon took a bite out of it, and the process of Mega Evolution revealed itself. Justin's Gardevoir had Mega Evolved, or as he called it, muscling up.
OOC: If you ARE going to challenge me, my Gardevoir's moves are Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Shadow Ball, and Shock Wave. Toaster's on the other hand are Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Dig, and Flame Charge. Impressed?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
OOC: GBalance, are you challenging me to what I think you're going to do? Or are you just going to beat me up? Either way, you've got a big surprise coming up. Back to adventure!
Justin, Leo, and Da Embrace the Gardevoir were looking all over for Toaster, and where he had gone, more importantly if he was alive or not. The three then noticed the ground rumbling in front of them. And guess who pops out to greet them? It's that Flareon, Toaster. He seemed to be in a much better mood. "Where have you been?" Justin asked, a little worried and glad to have found Toaster. "I was tunneling all over the island looking for Felix, but something scared me and here I am." Leo looked at Justin quizzingly. "You speak Pokemon?" The younger brother asked. "When you've been adventuring with Pokemon for some time, you grow an understanding for them. I've done the same thing with Toaster as I have Da Embrace." Then, the foursome noticed a witchdoctor, a buccaneer, and behind them, a Talonflame and Mega Blaziken. Justin slipped Da Embrace an apple that was pink colored. The Embrace Pokemon took a bite out of it, and the process of Mega Evolution revealed itself. Justin's Gardevoir had Mega Evolved, or as he called it, muscling up.
OOC: If you ARE going to challenge me, my Gardevoir's moves are Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Shadow Ball, and Shock Wave. Toaster's on the other hand are Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Dig, and Flame Charge. Impressed?
OOC: Yea, that's what I meant. By the way, I'll bring my Greninja. Blaziken's moves are Blaze Kick, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, and Brave Bird. Greninja's moves are Night Slash, Bounce, Dig, and Surf. My Talonflame is named Jabberjay, and my Greninja is named Dish. I won't use my Talonflame, he just got Blaziken's and Dish's pokeballs. Blaziken has his hidden ability, Speed Boost, because George Gordon got him as a Torchic at an event. If you want some criticism, Da Embrace is good, but you should adjust Toaster's moveset to help him, if you know what I mean.

"Hey Justin, we've made eye contact. You know what that means? When two trainer's eyes meet, they must battle!" "Stand back, Fearless. You don't understand our logic." ''Go, Blaziken and Dish!''

OOC: Do you get all my references, Justin?

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin299oo on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
OOC: In response to a question in your last post, YES it is too late to write your will.
Felix suddenly appears, hovering over the group. He puts his arms out, his eyes closed, as the sky darkens and the sun reddens.
"It is time for you to see the Force's true power!"
His hands pulse with reddish energy, mixed with blue lightning, and the orbs grow quickly. Soon, they are each held up by Felix's hands above the island, the size of a Pirate Galleon each.
He throws them down, heating the island core to 2,000,000 degrees and blowing up the island. All the pirates go flying, landing on Skull Island.
The Pokemon land next to their trainers a second later.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
OOC: Let's assume the battle is raging onward. Well... Knowing me, there will be a boss fight, question, what is it?
While the battle was raging on, the ground had rumbled again, but this time, a large rock type Pokemon leaped into the middle of the battle and let out a mighty roar. Justin fell back in shock and awe, and slight fear. He knew that Pokemon had higher pain tolerance than anything he's ever fought before, so he instantly, and shockingly pulled up Tatl, to see what this monster was.
Name: The Rock Wrecker
Species: Rhyperior (Rock/Ground Type)
Description: A large and towering monstrosity that was introduced in Gen 4. Attacks by launching rocks with the lethality of cannonball shrapnel, creates moderate tremors, and strikes with devastating power! Uses the Epics Relentless and Vengeance Strike.
Strategy: Being as if you guys have Water Type Pokemon, summon them NOW! Justin has Midget, the George's have Dish the Greninja. Da Embrace might stand a chance, but the others? Good luck.
Class: Boss. Must defeat to continue.
Tatl did not need to tell him twice as he immediately fished Midget's Pokeball out of his coat pocket, and called him out for assistance.
OOC: It seems my third boss is right in front of us! Best of luck you two!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Let's assume the battle is raging onward. Well... Knowing me, there will be a boss fight, question, what is it?
While the battle was raging on, the ground had rumbled again, but this time, a large rock type Pokemon leaped into the middle of the battle and let out a mighty roar. Justin fell back in shock and awe, and slight fear. He knew that Pokemon had higher pain tolerance than anything he's ever fought before, so he instantly, and shockingly pulled up Tatl, to see what this monster was.
Name: The Rock Wrecker
Species: Rhyperior (Rock/Ground Type)
Description: A large and towering monstrosity that was introduced in Gen 4. Attacks by launching rocks with the lethality of cannonball shrapnel, creates moderate tremors, and strikes with devastating power! Uses the Epics Relentless and Vengeance Strike.
Strategy: Being as if you guys have Water Type Pokemon, summon them NOW! Justin has Midget, the George's have Dish the Greninja. Da Embrace might stand a chance, but the others? Good luck.
Class: Boss. Must defeat to continue.
Tatl did not need to tell him twice as he immediately fished Midget's Pokeball out of his coat pocket, and called him out for assistance.
OOC: It seems my third boss is right in front of us! Best of luck you two!
OOC: Justin, have you forgotten that Blaziken is a Fire/Fighting type?

"What is THAT?!" "Rhyperior. Gen 4+. Rock/Ground type, evolves from Rhydon from trading with a Protecter held." "I caught the first sentence only, but how do we fight it?" "Not we. They." "WHAT?" "The Pokemon will fight. That's how we work. I was in Kalos before I came here." "Blaziken, Brick Break! And Dish, Surf! Use that combo we worked on!" The Blaziken jumped on the Greninja, and a wave of water appeared under them. When the wave reaches its highest point, the Blaziken jumps off and dive bombs the Rhyperior. At the same time, Dish's wave crashes down. The Rhyperior is badly hurt. "Return you two! Justin! Finish him for us!"

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
OOC: My turn! Felix, instead of trying to kill us, try helping us get off of your island. We will return the favor.
Justin turned to see the Rock Wrecker wincing in pain trying to muster the strength to keep fighting the two fleeing the scene, but he took one look at Toaster and pointed his arm at him. The Rhyperior tensed up it's muscles forming a large stone. It fired it up into the air and shot it with Hyper Beam. A rockslide fell all over the area, and almost crushed them all, had Da Embrace not threw up a barrier. Now Justin knew what scared Toaster. The mercenary was madder than ever, and he pulled out not spark throwers, but something different. It was a whip covered in snakeskin, but had spikes of silver and paralyzing poison enlaced barbs. "If anything can penetrate that thing, it's this!" Midget wasted no time, but realized that the boss was MAD. (If a boss goes mad, they get a double in every stat except HP and there weaknesses are all accounted for.) Since the Rock Wrecker was still readying for another attack, Midget had fired a Hydro Pump, having the Rhyperior fall on it's back. Leo fired at it, but found the enemy was a Ground Type just like Midget. Justin pulled out an Aztecasouran mace and handed it to Leo, and Justin went to work trying to pierce it's rocky hide. Once he was done, the Rhyperior got up, and charged at Justin, but Midget knocked him back with Poison Jab. "How could they dump us with him?" Leo asked. "Well, I like fighting bosses." The older brother replied. Just then, Toaster leapt up, and formed a blob of shadow energy, and fired it at the Rock Wrecker. "Wow, Toaster just learned Shadow Ball!" Da Embrace telepathically shouted.
OOC: Looks like you left us with an angry boss, oh boy.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
OOC: My turn! Felix, instead of trying to kill us, try helping us get off of your island. We will return the favor.
Justin turned to see the Rock Wrecker wincing in pain trying to muster the strength to keep fighting the two fleeing the scene, but he took one look at Toaster and pointed his arm at him. The Rhyperior tensed up it's muscles forming a large stone. It fired it up into the air and shot it with Hyper Beam. A rockslide fell all over the area, and almost crushed them all, had Da Embrace not threw up a barrier. Now Justin knew what scared Toaster. The mercenary was madder than ever, and he pulled out not spark throwers, but something different. It was a whip covered in snakeskin, but had spikes of silver and paralyzing poison enlaced barbs. "If anything can penetrate that thing, it's this!" Midget wasted no time, but realized that the boss was MAD. (If a boss goes mad, they get a double in every stat except HP and there weaknesses are all accounted for.) Since the Rock Wrecker was still readying for another attack, Midget had fired a Hydro Pump, having the Rhyperior fall on it's back. Leo fired at it, but found the enemy was a Ground Type just like Midget. Justin pulled out an Aztecasouran mace and handed it to Leo, and Justin went to work trying to pierce it's rocky hide. Once he was done, the Rhyperior got up, and charged at Justin, but Midget knocked him back with Poison Jab. "How could they dump us with him?" Leo asked. "Well, I like fighting bosses." The older brother replied. Just then, Toaster leapt up, and formed a blob of shadow energy, and fired it at the Rock Wrecker. "Wow, Toaster just learned Shadow Ball!" Da Embrace telepathically shouted.
OOC: Looks like you left us with an angry boss, oh boy.
OOC: Justin, I highly doubt Felix will help us. Sly, the Gordon clan's swashbuckler, has had an experience with Felix. Sith Lords can control other people, and will rarely think for others. The Dark Side is powerful. But the Light Side is stronger.

"Duh nuh nuh nuh!" "What was that?" "The sound you make when your Pokemon learns a new move." "You trainers are weird. How did Mom find you?" "She was a Pokemon racer. Don't ask." (Fearless's face: -_-)
"Back to the battle. Dish, use Bounce!" Dish jumps into the air, but instead of bouncing on the monster, a beam of ice hits the monster and it's freezes the monster and it falls apart, defeated. "Dish learned Ice Beam!" Suddenly, another monster comes out. "No. It's not. That's... Xerneas. And what's that above it? No. It is not. Yveltal. Pokemon of Life and Destruction. Legendary Pokemon. The Endgame."

OOC: Ok, guys! The last boss fight! Justin, it's up to you. Dish and Blaziken are tired from The Rock Wrecker. Jabberjay is my messenger, and she's too frail. Good luck!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
OOC: Xerneas is not that much of a threat to me, and I like him. Yveltal's theme is 'Madhouse; by Anthrax.
Justin looked up to see Xerneas beside him, and flying overhead is the Destruction Pokemon himself. Justin immediately looked at Da Embrace, still mega. "Da Embrace, use Dazzling Gleam!" A heavenly light surrounded Gardevior, blinding Yveltal. Toaster, on the back of Xerneas, decided to help the fairy type take down Yveltal, or at least bring hin back to The Distortion World (Where Justin imprisoned him) Toaster reared up a Flamethrower, searing Yveltal's left wing. Since it was about evening, the moon arose, while Xerneas saw this as an opening, and syphoned power from said moon, and fired it at Yveltal. The Destruction Pokemon looked at Toaster, and tried to hit it with Oblivion Wing, but Justin lifted them away by using Psychic (Justin can use Pokemon moves too!) Leo had been fired mortar shells from his electricity launcher, trying to subdue Yveltal rather than kill it. After that, he roared out and struck Justin with a Dark Pulse, but he seemed to absorb the damage. "How DARE you! Giratina should have locked you up for eternity! Oh, this makes me so..." He was prime for a Limit Break. He flashed a card up into the air, and out of nowhere, the Cunning Titan appeared. He pointed it at Yveltal, and Galleon fired a flaming trident fired. That seemed to make the Destruction Pokemon mad...

To be Continued...
OOC: We have to subdue him, not kill him, or the entire spiral is in trouble!!!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Xerneas is not that much of a threat to me, and I like him. Yveltal's theme is 'Madhouse; by Anthrax.
Justin looked up to see Xerneas beside him, and flying overhead is the Destruction Pokemon himself. Justin immediately looked at Da Embrace, still mega. "Da Embrace, use Dazzling Gleam!" A heavenly light surrounded Gardevior, blinding Yveltal. Toaster, on the back of Xerneas, decided to help the fairy type take down Yveltal, or at least bring hin back to The Distortion World (Where Justin imprisoned him) Toaster reared up a Flamethrower, searing Yveltal's left wing. Since it was about evening, the moon arose, while Xerneas saw this as an opening, and syphoned power from said moon, and fired it at Yveltal. The Destruction Pokemon looked at Toaster, and tried to hit it with Oblivion Wing, but Justin lifted them away by using Psychic (Justin can use Pokemon moves too!) Leo had been fired mortar shells from his electricity launcher, trying to subdue Yveltal rather than kill it. After that, he roared out and struck Justin with a Dark Pulse, but he seemed to absorb the damage. "How DARE you! Giratina should have locked you up for eternity! Oh, this makes me so..." He was prime for a Limit Break. He flashed a card up into the air, and out of nowhere, the Cunning Titan appeared. He pointed it at Yveltal, and Galleon fired a flaming trident fired. That seemed to make the Destruction Pokemon mad...

To be Continued...
OOC: We have to subdue him, not kill him, or the entire spiral is in trouble!!!
"We have to help Justin!" "You think I didn't know?" "I must." "No... you can't, brother!" "I have to. If not, the Spiral itself will disappear!" "Ok. I will keep the clan running. I will make sure things are normal afterwards." "Thank you, Fearless. Arceus save us! Grant me your power!" As soon as he said that, a bright light appeared. Everyone saw Arceus, the Omega Pokemon, go into George's body. Then, George Gordon looked like Arceus. "Yveltal. Why are you here? I thought I told Giratina to keep you there. Next time I'll send the other two. But, for you. Go to the Distortion World. And STAY THERE!" "AAAAA!" The Destruction Pokemon fell to the ground. A portal ripped open in the ground, and Yveltal was sucked into it. Another bright flash appeared, and suddenly George Gordon was laying on the ground. "B-b-brother! You... you didn't disappear." "Arceus grants his power to only the few specials. I must have been a very special. Only a special leader can survive being granted his power. Now, let's go, Dish! Everybody hop on!" And Dish swamped the place, to get everyone off the island. "First stop, Justin's place! It was nice helping you, Justin. Just Holo Cast me if you want to battle again. Bye!" "Don't tell Sly."

OOC: Justin, great time working with you. Hope you make another RP!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Now the song switches to "Beast and the Harlot" by Avenged Sevenfold. Hey, Justin likes his boss fights.
Yveltal landed and shifted his attention toward Xerneas and Justin. Yveltal lashed out at Xerneas, having him skid back, and Justin was sent flying, but Da Embrace caught him before he plummeted off the island. The Embrace Pokemon sought vengance and used Shock Wave, sending 10.000 volts throughout the Destruction Pokemon. Leo raised his club and rushed toward Yveltal. "This is for Felix!" He yelled and tried to smash Yveltal, which he did socking him with an uppercut. Yveltal than took to the skies and used Oblivion Wing, which hit home on Xerneas, coming near to knock him dead. Justin ceased his charge and casted a healing spell "Nature's Blessing!" With that, all the natural life energy had been shared to heal the reindeer like Pokemon. Xerneas was at full strength now, and madder than ever. Yveltal roared and came close to hitting Justin, but Toaster swatted Yveltal away but with a LIMIT BREAK. He was quite agitated that he had been forgotten, so he took all the power he could muster, and covered the field with a sea of fire. Justin returned him. "Nice job, bro." Then his focus shifted toward Yveltal, who looked like it was time to finish this. His thrust his palms downward and several holy chains wrapped around Yveltal and shocked him into slumber, putting the powerful Pokemon down. Da Embrace shifted back to her normal form signalling they had done it. Xerneas took Yveltal back to the Distortion World Prison, and as thanks, he had gotten Justin's ship working again, so they could leave. As soon as he got back, he had been promoted. All in a day's work, eh?