Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

follower tokens

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Hello all I would like to give an idea what if you have a powerful firstmate like Zeena and you male pirates may not like a girl following you, instead you like the looks of Caracticus now I present you my idea a follower token right by the zzz token you can put one on a like a really weak but cool looking companion such as the helephant or martin valvida or evn doctor noh sooo I would like to hear your thoughts

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
CanaanBC on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Hello all I would like to give an idea what if you have a powerful firstmate like Zeena and you male pirates may not like a girl following you, instead you like the looks of Caracticus now I present you my idea a follower token right by the zzz token you can put one on a like a really weak but cool looking companion such as the helephant or martin valvida or evn doctor noh sooo I would like to hear your thoughts
This idea seems interesting but there is already a way to not have a powerful companion not appear to follow you.

In options there is an option where you can make your pet follow you instead or even nobody at all. (I don't use it much because it seems a bit lonely without a friend by your side. )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CanaanBC on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
That's a good idea, especially for holidays when having a certain companion following you around would be fun but they may not be the best choice for first mate. Same for pets, There are some adorable ones I would love to run around with but they are not the strongest for battles. I love having the option for another follower option. No idea if it is even feasible, but the idea sure is fun.