Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New musketeers advantage

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
I think since the loss of my precious knock back on my tempest of torpedoes I think it should have a new should have a brand new advantage such as more damage or infinite range or guaranteed critical I think we should get an advantage for our great loss x sheds tear x lol tell me wt you think

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Umm, the bombs' knockback was only temporarily removed. It should be back now. Musketeers are good enough in pvp, sorry but no they don't need a critical power with infinite range.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CanaanBC on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
I think since the loss of my precious knock back on my tempest of torpedoes I think it should have a new should have a brand new advantage such as more damage or infinite range or guaranteed critical I think we should get an advantage for our great loss x sheds tear x lol tell me wt you think
I am not too worried about it. They said it is only temporary until they fix the issues with it. I am confident it will be back. Well as confident as I am that the no heals restraint will work for the swashys.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
they will eventually.

Kingsisle said something about adding something else to put it back up to power soon. (It was mentioned in the same game update they said)

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Tnx all my brother reads the newsletter and told me that bombs lost their kickbacks but I just read the update notes and hallelujah it said it temporary

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I'm actually fine without the knockback, because there is a glitch that comes with it. No enemy is where they seem to be after getting hit with that move.......so I am happy they removed knockback!

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
warriorscreed on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
I'm actually fine without the knockback, because there is a glitch that comes with it. No enemy is where they seem to be after getting hit with that move.......so I am happy they removed knockback!
You will regret saying that eventually

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Musketeers have the most powerful weapon in game you know you just gotta farm rooke for it. Oh no I said to much.

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
witchdoctor of awe... on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
Musketeers have the most powerful weapon in game you know you just gotta farm rooke for it. Oh no I said to much.
you said to much they know of the knockback gun now

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
witchdoctor of awe... on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
As nice as the Dragoon Autocannon's Megablast is, it's not worth giving up extra range. There are better guns, but they don't grant Megablast.