Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can someone help me? :(

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I need help defeating ophidian ships for lotus flowers. Each time i face them after each fight it says did not collect lotus flowers.. someone please help me!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
I need help defeating ophidian ships for lotus flowers. Each time i face them after each fight it says did not collect lotus flowers.. someone please help me!
As I mentioned on the Bilge Pump post, ( I hadn't seen this one yet ) Just let me know when you are going to try again and I will meet up with you to get those numbers of them down so you can get those flowers. On the bright side just think of all the nautical xp you are gaining as you try. You have been needing to do that anyway.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
I had the same problem too. But my friends helped me and I defeated a total of about 20 ships to get 4 lotus flowers

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Captain
May 13, 2011
you just got unlucky. theres a pretty low chance of collecting something. thats why i dubbed them "did not collect quests"